四 ‖ FOUR. ☄

"Lmao, remember when Chengcheng almost spilled his beer yesterday," LING CHAO suddenly begins laughing, talking to LIN YANJUN that dropped by the counter as he does so.

Lin Yanjun gave him a cold smirk, picking up a menu for a table of customers that decided to order more food, "Yeah, that was memorable." And then he left coolly, without sparing any extra time staying here. Oh and, totally not caring that Ling Chao just said "lmao". Like, said lmao out??? What in the holy hell does that-

JUSTIN butted in, the mischievous smile that appears eveythime he plans some disaster obvious on his face, "Good thing I took a video of it, hah watch who's gonna use it for future blackmailing purposes."

"Do your work properly, brat," ZHU ZHENGTING smacked the boy's head, scolding, "Stop chatting and go give the orders." He pointed at the memo pad on Justin's hand, ushing him to leave.

"Pft, tell that to Ling Chao too!" Justin whined, but still making his way to the kitchen anyway.

"I wasn't called because I'm the cashier for today, dumbass." Ling Chao spoke back, a playful smirk on his overly attractive face. The corner of his eyes spotted a table of girls looking at his direction, which received a wink from the prince™ and are now squealing.

"Stop flirting with the customers," Zhengting glared at him before going to get the Katsudon someone ordered.

Ling Chao just shrugged, "Tell that to Yanjun, not me."

"Hey, I'm going to throw the rubbish." Lin Yanjun informed Ling Chao before heading towards the back door with a big black plastic bag in his hand, which the latter nodded.

Singing a dope classy song called "Agent J" he heard on the local radio lately and somehow got addicted to, Yanjun pushed open the door to the alleyway.

"Perfect Agent J—(完美特务J)WOAH WHAT THE SHIT—" He is close to having a heart attack, currently patting on his chest with his free hand as an attempt to calm himself down.

Look, usually he ain't such a scaredy cat and in fact a quite chill one but!

A man wearing all black, crouching on the road with a suspicious pose, turned his head upon hearing Yanjun's voice, "Oh hey Yanjun!" He smiled widely upon recognizing his fellow colleague, "What's wrong?" This tall, white-haired handsome guy behind him is breathing heavily while patting his chest rapidly, the other hand holding a bag of trash, overall quite a funny view.

"You freaked me out, Linong. I thought you're a criminal or something," Yanjun decided to laugh it off, waving his hand in mid-air while going "haha". "What are you doing anyway, crouching over there?"

"This!" CHEN LINONG cheerfully went to a side, revealing a stray cat munching on a mackerel. The cat flinched at the sudden reveal, the shadow that was in front it just awhile ago disappeared.

"Aw..." Yanjun suddenly became soft. He dropped the bag of trash, deciding to abandon it and went closer to the cat, his steps are careful as he doesn't want to scare it away.

Still, the cat got startled by him and dropped its food, scooting to Linong, hiding behind his leg as it hissed at Yanjun.

"I think it's scared of me. Do I look too creepy? Should I smile?" Yanjun started going panic.

"Maybe?"

Listening to Linong's advice, Yanjun smiled at the cat with an intention to tell it that he ain't no bad guy and just wanted to pat it, but the cat just hid more and hissed again, close to running away.

"..."

"I think you should just not do anything." Linong told the currently-hurt-and-is-sobbing-internally guy in front him sincerely, patting the stray cat softly to calm its standing fur down. He picked up the mackerel and gave it to the cat, which it gladly accepted once again and returned Linong a tamed rub.

"..." Yanjun sniffed, clutching his heart dramatically and faked a yelp, but for real though he's hurt. "It's not like I want to be born with such an intimidating face!"

"Haha, don't be sad, there's always another chance." Linong patted his back.

"Yeah, thanks bro..."

The back door of Full House suddenly bursted open, revealing a wild- no, revealing a panic Zhu Zhengting, "Lin Yanjun what happened why are you taking so long were you attacked-" He froze at the sight.

Two heads snapped at his direction, one black and one white, along an orange cat that was in the midst of enjoying a feast.

"..." Zhengting's gaze went to the black, huge trash bag lying poorly on the floor. He then looked back at Yanjun and Linong, Linong is smiling cheerfully at him while radiating off some positive aura, while Yanjun is chuckling nervously as his gaze shifted from him to the trash, and then him again.

"..."

Zhu Zhengting inhaled deeply,

"LIN YANJUN, GET THE HELL BACK TO YOUR WORK!"

---
Idk what is this lol, this is plain nonsense haha but I enjoyed writing this