Chapter 1- Lee Jieun

Jieun's POV
I slowly opened my eyes as a ray of sunshine hit my face awakening me from my sleep. I groaned as I look towards my clock that is hanging from the wall only to see that it's already 8:23 am. I let out a tired moan as I got up from bed, I stumbled towards the bathroom and did my morning routine. I let out a contented sigh indicating that my morning went well; I smiled as I walked down the stairs to see my "adopted family" waiting for me patiently; How did it end up like this you ask? Well....

*flashback*

The boy named Jungkook smiled as he took my hand and shaking it.
" Hey! Are you kids lost?!" A voice called out. It sounded like uncle!
" Uncle!!" I shouted back
"Jieun!! Oh, thank god you're okay!" Uncle hugged me tightly as I let go of Jungkook as I hugged back tears fell from my eyes.
After a while of hugging my uncle, I suddenly remembered Jungkook! I let go of uncle and turned around, only to see nothing but thick white fog.
"Eunie, is something wrong?" Uncle asked. I thought for a moment and slowly shook my head, hesitating.
" You hesitated." Uncle pointed out. I only pouted as he chuckled. After he took me home, my parents were nowhere to be found. That's when uncle decided to adopt and raise me as his own daughter along with his wife and another adopted son. His wife could not bare a child so they wanted to adopt one. But let me tell you, he was NOT happy.

*end of flashback*

"Morning duncle, morning muntie" I beamed to them. They returned my smile.
" Goodmorning to you too, sunshine." Muntie replied.
I took a seat beside my "brother".
"Morning, you hungry pig~" I teased him playfully.
"Ugh. Shut up, will you?" He asked irritatedly. I only giggled at his childish antics.
"You're so annoying" he murmured to himself but I heard him.
"You're annoying too." I smirked at him and he glared at me.
" That is enough children. Can't you two just get along?" Muntie asked. Me and my bro looked at each other and shook our heads.
"Nope!" We said in unison. Mubtie only sighed while duncle scolded us.
" That's enough you two. Why don't you go upstairs and ready your things for school?" Duncle asked. We both silently nodded as we gave each other death glares while finishing our food and going upstairs.
" I will NEVER consider YOU as family, Lee Jieun." He hissed at me. I hissed back,
" Back at you,
Kim Seokjin."