Chapter 2- Kim Seokjin

"Back at you,
Kim Seokjin."
I hissed back. Yeah, that's right, Kim Seokjin, my adopted brother, the oh-so worldwide-handsome Kim Seokjin! He works at a cafe as a part-time job, though it's not so far away from where we live. Girls would line up everytime the shop opens just to see and talk to him. He always doesn't have time for us because of his job, I mean, I don't care but, I wish that we would just have a moment to talk with each other and get to know each other better so that we won't have to fight all the time. I sighed as I got my things ready for school.

Kim Seokjin's POV

I sighed as I see my "sister" walk away. To be honest, I don't really want to fight with her but for sone reason, she always seemed to irritate me. I want to consider her as family but I can't... she took my parent's love. Now, she has all their love and attention, they always put her first before me! Ugh! I''m so mad! What's so special about her anyways!? Is it our fault she lost her parents because of her own naiveness and stupidity!? *siiiiighhhhhhhh*
I have to calm my nerves down. I gotta meet up with my best bud later, Kim Namjoon, we treat each other as family. We always walk to school together; our school starts at ten, so, I only have one and a half hour to get ready.

*Time Skip brought to you by Jimin's Jams*

"I gotta go, omma!" I shouted to my mom.

"Aren't you going to wait for your sister?" Mom asked.

".....No, I mean, she can take care of herself, right?" I said to mom.

She only sighed and nodded quietly. I shrugged and smiled as I stepped out of the house and spotted Namjoon standing there, waiting for me to go near hin as he waved. I waved back and we walked together to school.

Jieun's POV

"Omma, where's oppa Jin?" I call muntie 'omma' when oppa isn't around.

"He left before you, sweetie." She apologeticly said.

"It's okay, omma. Where's appa?" I looked around for any sign of my duncle.

"He left for work early, dear. You should probably get going now too or you'll be late for school." Omma stated.

I looked at my watch as my eyes widened.

"Ah! Sh*t I'm late!" I cursed as I dashed towards my school.

Fortunately for me, my school was near my house. On my way to my classroom I bumped into someone, I'm guessing it's because I'm too distracted by wanting to catch up in my first class to watch where I'm going.

"Mianhae!"

I bowed to the person I bumped into, unable to look at his face as I turned around and continued running towards my classroom.

??? POV

I looked down at the girl that bumped into me as she apologized and ran off leaving me, unable to say that 'It's okay.' I sighed and chuckled at her childish behavior as I walked along the hallways of this school before stopping dead in my tracks, chuckling darkly.

"Finally, I found you......

............Lee Jieun"