Chapter 7- Park Jimin

3rd person's POV

"Locker 206, is my locker."

Was the last thing Jieun said before black spots clouded her vision as she was knocked out cold by a strong force that hit the back of her head.

.
.
.
.
.

"Dude, what the f*ck?"

Taehyung's eyes were wide as he witnessed his red-haired friend hit the back of Jieun's head with his elbow.

"What?" The unidentified boy asked nonchalantly.

Tae only raised a brow.

"You know that wasn't the plan, Park Jimin!" Tae gritted his teeth.

"I know, I know.. but I can tell she grew suspicious."

Jimin's eyes trailed off to the girl that is still unconsious on Tae's secure grip. Tae managed to catch her before she could hit the cold floor.

"But seriously, did you really have to give her a hint that you were somewhat gonna do something to her either way?" Jimin gave him a look.

"What do you mean..?" Tae replied as if he has no idea what his 'friend' was saying.

"Wow, you really are stupid."

Jimin took of his glasses and wipe the dirt off the lens.

"What did I do!?"

Tae almost dropped the poor girl while trying not to strangle Jimin.

"You just scared the girl by telling her your locker was 206."

"So? I just said that because it was the first locker number I saw." Tae shrugged.

Jimin rubbed his eyes with his right thumb and index  finger.

"That's the thing, that's her locker number."

"Well how was I suppose to know that was her locker number!? I don't even know how his place works."

"Well you should know how this place works! Especially every tiny information about Lee Jieun."

"What am I? A stalker?" Tae joked.

"That's what you were ordered to do, wasn't it?"

Tae let out a groan and shoved the girl to Jimin's hands without thinking.

"Woah!"

Jimin exclaimed as was surprised by the sudden action his friend had done. Luckily, he managed to take a secure hold of the girl and maintaned his balance.

"Taehyung-ah! Do you know how much trouble it would cause us if this b*tch actually got hurt!?"

"Yah! Don't call her a b*tch! And I didn't mean to, okay? It was a reflex action!"

"Mmmhhmmm.."

Jimin sighed and looked at the girl in his hands once more.

"Let's just go, we've got what we came for."

"Wait, we should probably take her to the clinic to check if she was hurt."

"Geez, the hit wasn't even THAT strong."

"Just to be sure."

"Fine."

*An hour ago*

Hoseok's POV

Eunie noona excused herself to use the restroom so I am left alone with finishing the last minute choreography of our song.

A few minutes have passed and I surprisingly finished earlier than expected.

Students already started arriving.

That's weird, I thought noona would be here already. Maybe she just needs a few more minutes using the rest room..

I jumped as the door behind me slam open.

The students who have arrived turned their heads looking annoyed towards the door but their expressions turned scared and immediately turned away minding their own bussiness.

I looked at them confused but they all were looking down.

I looked behind me only to find Yoongi walking towards me with a poker face but I can tell he is pissed.

"Where the hell is Jieun!?" He practically shouted.

"I-In the ba-baththroom.." I managed to stutter out,I am used to Yoongi-hyung beating me up, but never in public.

He pulled the collar of my shirt and dragged me outside.

He shoved me in one of the lockers. I could only look down as students started gathering around us, some wanted to help, while some, just enjoyed it.

"You f*cking useless sh*t, why did you leave her out of your sight, now she's been taken away!"

Yoongi-hyung cursed at me while punching me in the face.

"How am I suppose to go home now!?"

Yoongi continued to punch me until I was down on the floor, that's when he started to kick me.

The students started to start gossiping around us.

.

.

"OMG! Yoongi-oppa looks so hot when mad!"

"I know, right!? So smexy~!"

"Geez, lady, is that what you're saying when he's litterally beating a poor defenseless kid?"

"Oh, shut up."

"You know, I would totally help if the one beating up the poor kid is not Suga."

"Geez, why is his nickname Suga?"

"Ah, this is getting too out of hand, I'mma get going..."

"Yeah, me too."

.

.

Please... just... either  leave or  help.

"Geez, I can't express how useless you are."

And with that Yoongi went off to find her, leaving me coughing up blood.

No one dared to help and finally left when they thought things were getting too out of hand.

I only smiled at Yoongi-hyung's direction.

"I'm sorry..."

I got up, slowly making my way to the clinic.