Chapter 4- Jung Hoseok

On my way to my next class, I felt like being watched.

I shrugged of the feeling and continued to walk towards my last class.
, Music, my favorite subject.

I entered the classroom, surprisingly, the teacher has not yet arrived. I went to my seat, at the back.

Just as I sat down, the door opened as my music teacher, Miss Jones, walked in.

"Listen up, class. You will be grouping yourselves into two" Mrs. Jones suddenly stated.

The class groaned.

"Now, now. Settle down, I haven't finished what I said yet." Mrs. Jones continued. "This is only necessary For you upcoming duo presentation."

"Duo presentation?" The whole class asked in unison, including me.

"Yes, you heard me right.But, there's a twist." she smirked.

Everyone looked at each other confused.

"I will be choosing your partner." She pointed at herself proudly.

Everyone only looked at her like 'really nigga??'

She only chuckled and started to group us into two.

My partner was the not-so-innocent pastel boy of our class. Jung Hoseok.

*Time Skip brought to you by Suga x Kumamon, OTP.*

Me and Hoseok agreed on working on our project at his house.

"Care for a snack?" Hobie asked.

I shook my head.

"Why don't we sta--" I caught off my own sentence 'cause I thought I heard something upstairs.

"What was that?" I looked over to Hoseok. He only shrugged.

I was about to get up to investigate but Hobie stopped me.

"Leave it be." Hobie looked nervous and started to sweat. I raised a brow at him.

"So, noona, how are we going to start this?" The sunshine boy asked, trying to change the subject.

"To be honest, I don't know, Hobie..." I said a bit embarrased. 'Wow, you can't even give advice to those who are younger than you, can you, Lee Jieun?" I thought to myself, disappointed.

"It's okay Eunie noona, we can start later if you want?" Hobie looked at me in, understanding? I only sighed and shook my head.

"Aniyo, it's okay. We we're tasked to make a song and choreograph it, right?" I said to him with a gentle smile.

Hobie blushed and nodded.

"Then, I will work on the song and try to help if you can, you can work on the choreograph after." I smiled at him.

He blushed and looked down, an expression plastered on his face that looked like.... guilt?

"N-Noona, I-" Hobie looked at me in the eyes, a look full of guilt.

"I'm so sorry..."

I stared at him in confusion.

"Hobie, what's wro--" I was cut off when something hard hit my back, the last thing I saw was Hobie in full panic
before my mind could fully comprehend what was happening as my eyelids forced themselves to close.

.
.
.
.
.
.

My eyes fluttered opened, my head feels so dizzy, my vision droopy, I squinted my eyes so I can see my surroundings clearly.

As my vision started clearing out, I realized I was in a basement. I recalled the events that happened earlier.

My eyes widened in realization,
'Am I still in Hobie's house...?'

The door behind me creaked open, as I tried to turn around.

I groaned as I realized I was tied to a chair, scolding myself as to why I didn't realize it earlier.

I yanked my head down pretending to be asleep as I heard footsteps walking towards me and stopped infront of me.

"Look, I know you're awake."

Those words sent chills down my spine as my breath hitched.

I shakily looked up to see the most unexpected person to ever do this to me....

"Care to explain everything that's happening, brother?"

.
.
.
.
.