Chapter 1

Please be nice I've never written a Loki story before!

It was a cold night but I didn't care.

As I stood on the asteroid balcony, by long black hair flowing out behind me, my father, Loki, walked up to me.

"Are you ok Astraea?"

"Yeah I'm fine."
Not the normal answer for the goddess of fun.
And my father knew that two.

"I know your not, please tell me what's wrong!"

I looked up into my fathers eyes, he looked sad, I knew I was worrying him.

"Nothing, well just, I don't feel normal anymore."
My father smiled, not quite the reaction I had expected.

"Astraea no one is normal, but that's a good thing, just please, don't ever thing you are wrong and strange, your not, your perfect the way you are."

I put on my head on his chest and we stood there looking at the stars.

That was 100 years ago now and I have grown up.

I was walking past the artefacts room wondering how Thor was doing on earth when I heard my father say.

"Laufeys son...."

"Yes...." said oden.

"Why? You were knee-deep in Jotum blood! Why would you take me?"

At that point I turned myself invisible and walked though the closed door so I could hear the conversation better.

"You were an innocent child."

"No. You took me for a purpose, what was it? TELL ME!" I winced I hated it when my father when he was angry, it hurts me.

"I thought we could unite our kingdoms one day, bring about an alliance, bring about a permanent peace, through you."

"What?" Loki's words were no more than a whisper.

"But those plans no longer matter."

"So I am no more than a stolen relic, locked up here till you might have use of me."

"Why do you twist my words?"

"You could have told me what I was from the beginning! Why didn't you?"

"You are my son. I wanted only to protect you from the truth."

"What? Because I... I... I... I'm the monster that parents tell their children about at night?"

"Don't"

"You know, it all makes sense now! Why you favoured Thor all these years. Because no matter how much you claimed to love me, you could never have a frost giant, sitting on the throne of Asgard!"

Odin had fallen to the ground, I suppose he had gone into the odinsleep but that was the least of my worries.

I was in tears now, what did father mean? Was he really a frost giant? I wanted to talk to father but he was now bending over Odin.

"Guards, guards please help!" Loki had called to the guards in to take Odin away.

I walked over to the casket and went to pick it up. I had always been drawn to it.

As I touched it my hands turned blue. I screamed, loosing my invisible cover.

"Astraea what are you doing here." I cringed and looked round at Loki his eyes were full of tears and they looked red but not from the tears. His face was a pale blue.

"Am i cursed."

"No, but were you listening in on our conversation."

I played with my fingers "Not all of it!"

"Astraea come here!"

I walked slowly over to my father scared what he was going to do. He looked angry, not at all himself.

Suddenly I felt myself being tugged into a hug, I was surprised for a second then I relaxed into the hug.

Then i realised Loki was crying, I could tell as my shoulder was getting wetter and wetter.

I wasn't used to Loki crying, I was always the one that would be comforted and now I didn't know what to do.

I could also feel myself tearing up. I don't cry very often, I really am not use to this.

"Am... aam... am I a frost giant to?" I managed to stutter.

"Yes my daring you are, but not completely, you were not born a giant like I was. But you are part frost giant."

"So... sso... Am i.. i.. i one of the monst... monster mothers ttt... tell there children aa.. about at nn... Night tt... too?"

"No my darling we are, neither of us, monsters. I promise you. Just please don't touch me when I am in my, um, frost giant state, if you do you could be hurt, very badly."

Pics in media section

How was my first chapter? Please comment! 😊😊😊