Chapter 6

Suddenly fury (the person that was flying the plane) came in and started talking to Loki.

"It's an impressive cage, not meant for me."

It's built for something a lot stronger than you."

"Oh I heard." Loki turned to the security camera "a mindless monster, playing as a man, how desperate are you? You call on such lost creatures to defend you."

"How desperate am I? You threaten my world with war, you steal a force you cannot hope to control, you talk about piece, and you kill because it's fun, you have made me very desperate. You might not be glad you did."

Loki smiled "It burns you, to have the tesseract, to have power, unlimited power, and for what? A warm light for all mankind to share, and then to be reminded what real power is really like."

"Then tell me if real power wants a magazine or something."

I sniggered in a dark corner having watched the whole thing.

"Enjoyed that did you?" Loki asked incredulously.

"Oh yes I did. I enjoyed seeing you writhe in front of him trying to beat him but being beaten yourself!" I sighed. "I just want you to return home! Let these people go and you can do that!" I said standing up.

"Ooh I like this, your world in the balance and you bargain it for a couple of men?!"

"People fall everyday." I said pointedly "I try not to get emotional over them! But these men especially Hawkeye have done you no wrong! I am an Asgardian, or I was." I had heard a lot about Hawkeye from Nat and I knew she wanted him back.

"And what are you now?"

"It's really not that complicated, I got red in my ledger, thanks to you and I'd like to wipe it out!"

"Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? My daughter?"

"Your ledger is dripping and you think you can by saving Hawkeye a man no more virtuous then your pathetic little friends will change anything! This is basic sentimentality, this is child's play! It's pathetic! You lie and kill! You pretend to be separate! To have your own code something that makes up for the horrors! But that are part of you! And they will never go away!" He slammed the glass making me jump back. "I won't hurt him not until I find a way of making her world pay in every way I know she fears! Then I will release him just long enough to see what he has done to her and as he screams I will split his scull! What will you do then, just stand on the side lines, or would you do something? This is my bargain you mulling Quim!"

I had turned away and was finding it hard to breath, he had never called me that before.

"You really the monster that mothers would tell there children about at night!"

He laughed "oh no, You brought the monster!"

"So, banner, that's your play!"

"What?"

I knew I had to find Thor and the rest of them.

I started walking away then turned back to a completely confused Loki.

"Thank you! For your cooperation."

I rushed off going same way as fury and found myself in a lab with banner, tony and fury talking about something.

Suddenly cap came in "phase 2 is shield uses the cube to make weapons! Sorry computer was movin a bit slow for me."

"Rodgers we gathered everything related to the tesseract this does not mean,"

"I'm sorry nick what were you saying?"

"I was wrong director the world hasn't changed a bit!"

"Did you know about this?" Said banner to the newly entered Natasha.

"Do you want to think about removing yourself from this environment doctor?" I asked

"I was in calkata I was pretty well removed!"

"Loki's manipulating you!" I exclaimed.

"And you have been Doing what exactly?"

"You didn't come here because I bat my eyelashes at you!" Broke in Nat.

"And I'm not leaving because your getting a little twitchy, I would like to know why Shield Is using the tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction!"

I looked at fury, confused.

"Because Of Then!" He said pointing at me and Thor!

Hi guys this is gonna sound weird but when you do the math thor is 23 in human terms and Loki is 17, which makes it kinda weird that he has a child, but I'm gonna keep on writing this story and keep away from the strangeness of it!