Chapter 2

"FATHER!" I rushed to my fathers side.

"Father why are you doing this, what are you doing to uncle Thor?"

"You don't understand Astraea, you don't understand what he's done to me, he deserves to pay."

"Father please stop that monster, for me! PLEASE!"

I grabbed my arm but he shook me off sending me backwards.

"FATHER, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? SOMTHING HAS CORRUPTED YOUR HEART, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!"
I literally screamed the last part.

He suddenly froze and I knew i had gone to far.

"You too is it Astraea?" He barely whispered "you preferred my brother to YOUR OWN FATHER DON'T YOU!"

Tears came to my eyes and I started shaking. I had started crying a lot more since I had found out my, um, condition.

His eyes were red and his face a pale blue.

Father had never talked to me like that before.

But father didn't seem to notice.

"Guards take her to her room."

I shrugged off the guards that now had my arms and ran to my father. I knew what I had to do, even if it hurt me.

I grabbed his face and turned it towards me, making him look at me.

"Loki please, please come back to me."

The pain was radiating through my arm and to my heart but I didn't let go.

The longer I held on the less red his eyes were and the more he looked like himself.

My right arm was now blue as was part of my neck.

He jerked backwards his eyes wide looking at me with horror

"Astraea what are you doing?"

I was blue all over now and let go of my fathers face, falling backwards.

I would have cracked my head if father hadn't used his powers to lift me up.

Third persons P.O.V

Loki stood up and walked over to Astraea she screamed.

He took a step back "I'm sorry Astraea I didn't mean to hurt you, please be ok, please!"

He took hold of her now blue dress and dragged her to the infirmary.

As soon as he got there he left.

"My king, wouldn't she prefer you to be here when you awake?"

"No, I don't think she would." Before he went he gave the nurse a necklace, "please give her this for me?"

"Of corse my Lord."

Loki then went to a place he hadn't been to in 100 years.

"Please Freyja, help me and forgive me for what I've done."

The stars gleamed and a starry mist came down, eventually forming the shape of a lady.

"My darling, I don't blame you for what's happened."

"But it's my fault, I don't listen to her, now she's hurt and I don't know what to do."

"My dearest Loki, don't blame yourself for what has happened, I just wish I could be here to help you, and her."

"My dearest wife I miss you."

"I miss you too Loki but I'm never coming back, I'm always with you darling, as long as you remember that."

She placed her hands out and Loki reached for them but as he touched her she turned back onto mist and went back to where she came from.

"I love you my darling, and I promise, I will pay them back for what they've done to her."