Chapter 10

A man with shoulder length black hair walked down a long hallways, 6 guards following behind.

A girl, almost the hight of the man, watched his progress.

"Loki." Said the girl.

"Hello Astraea, have I made you proud."

"Please, don't make this worse." She pleaded

"Define worse." He replied. All the girl could do was shake her head.

"Enough," shouted a old man in a golden chair "I will speak to the prisoner alone."

The girl looked at her father with pleading eyes, before she turned round and walked away.

She didn't go far before turning invisible, and well, you can guess what she did then.

The man with black hair, Loki, laughed, "I really don't see what all the fuss is about." He Said.

"Do you not feel the gravity of your crimes, wherever you go there is war, ruin, and death." Said the old man, Odin.

"I was going to rules earth as a belevilant god, just like you." Laughed Loki.

"We are not gods, we are born, we live, we die, just as humans do." Odin retorted.

"Give or take 5 thousand years." Said Loki, smirking.

"All this because Loki desires a throne."

"It is my birthright!" Cried Loki

"Your birthrighT, was to die, as a child cast out onto a frozen rock, if I hadn't taken you in, you would not be here now to hinder me."

"If I am for the ax then, swing it, it's not like I don't not love our little talks, but I don't love them."

"Frigga and Astraea are the only reason you are still alive, and you will never see them again. How Astraea can still find love for you, I do not know after what you have done to her, but she is better than me in that park of forgiveness. You will spend the rest of your days in the dungeon."

"And what of Thor, will you make that witless oath king while I rot in chains."

"Thor must strive to undo the damage you have done, and bring order to the nine realms, then yes, he will be king."