Chapter 11

Jane started fast walking away and malakith made his way towards her, as he did I scraped his face with my sword.

He backed away but brought out his sword, I pulled it out of his hands with my magic and pushed malakith to the wall keeping my sword on his neck.

A huge monster had now entered the room, and I tried to fight it but I fell to the ground.

What happened next happened so fast I can't really remember it.

Frigga got in the way of the monster and it picked her up by the neck.

Malakith walked over to Jane saying "you have taken something child. give it back" but she faded away as he touched her.

"Witch!" He cried pointing at Frigga. "Where is the aether?"

"I'll never tell you." Exclaimed Frigga. "I believe you." Was malakiths reply.

The monster dove it's sword into Frigga's back before pushed her to the floor besides me.

The next things happened in a flash.

Thor came in bolting malakith with lightning and Odin came to kneel besides looking at Frigga.

Malakith ran with the monster off the balcony onto a ship.

But all I could do was kneel next frigga, crying and holding her hand.

Later that day

We laid Frigga in a boat to sail her though Asgard's waters so she can go with the rest of her people, to the stars.

I had begged the allfather to let Loki be there, as he is after all her son but he refused and I had left the room crying.

As I watched the boat go out to sea all I could think of was loki, I know Frigga would have wanted Loki to be at her funeral.

I held on close to Thor not ever wanting to let go of him, it was almost as if I was keeping hold of Frigga.

The arrow was fired and that was the last I ever saw if my best friend and of my non-blood mother.

Once the funeral was over I made my way very slowly to Loki's confinement area.

Once I had got there i realised something had happened, something was different.

Normally it was noisy here but today, it was quite, for all except one noise, a bang, not one of prisoners trying to escape, no, a noise of wood on wall, as if they were remodelling something.

As I came closer to Loki's chamber, I realised it was coming from Loki's chamber, the banging noise.

Loki was slumped in the wall, his hair messy, his cloths ripped, the seat and bed over turned.

"Can I ask you a question a question Astraea?"

"Of corse Loki, What is your question?"

"Why did you forgive me after all that I have done to you?" His voice wasn't its usual velvety self, it was corse, broken and sad.

"Well Loki I realised that when you first left, I was heart broken and I missed more than everyone put together. When you were under the control of the mind stone, you could not be in blame for what happened. I also realised I couldn't be mad at you, I was too sad about you leaving that if I did keep in being mad, it would be as if you had never come back. And that hurt me more than anything. Even more than Frigga dying in my arms."

He looked surprised at me knowing he was under the control of the mind stone before he asked "Did she suffer?"

"No loki, she didn't suffer at all." I replied smiling at him.

I nearly down next to him and put my arms around his neck and we just sat there in each other's arms.

2 days later

As I walked towards Loki and Thor I saw Jane and sif walking towards us.

As Jane came up besides Thor she looked at Loki and said "your-"

"I'm loki, you may of heard of me" Said Loki before Jane slapped him, "that was for New York!"

Loki looked at me and smiled "I like her!" I laughed.

"I'll hold them off" Said sif, "you take her!"

As I walked off I heard sif say "you betray him and I'll kill you!" I laughed as did loki "it's good to see you too sif!"

As we walked towards the dark elves ship I saw Tyr

"I'll give as much time as I can." He exclaimed

"Thank you my friend." Relied Thor.

As I walked next to loki, Tyr caught Loki as he was walking past.

"If you even think about betraying him-"

"You'll kill me?" Asked loki "Evidently there'll be a line."

I sniggered, finding this whole 'you betray I kill you thing' really quite funny.

As we got into the ship it suddenly became evident that Thor couldn't fly the ship.

"I thought you said you could fly this thing!" Exclaimed Loki

"How hard can it be?"

"Well whatever your doing brother, I suggest you do it faster." Laughed Loki.

"Shut up loki."

"You must have missed something."

"I haven't I've pressed every button on this thing."

"Don't hit it, just press it gently."

"I am pressing it gently, Its not working!" Suddenly the ship burst into life.

As Thor turned it round Loki said "I think you missed a column."

"Shut up."

"See why don't you let me take over I'm clearly the best driver."

"Yeh right out of the two of us which one can actually fly?" I sighed, this is how you could tell they are brothers.

Jane just fell to the floor. "Oh no, is she dead." Said Loki sarcastically.