Chapter 1

Jay POV

I slowly turn and look at my alarm clock as i rubbed my eyes.

......shit bruh...

today is my first day of college and i have only 30 minutes to get ready.

i quickly get out of bed and strip out of my sports bra and basketball shorts. after doing my daily hygene i get out the shower and admire my body.

i had some muscle not to much. a small 4 pack that ive been working on and light tan skin. i wasnt perfect but i learned to love what i have.

mintutes later i was dressed. i looked decent. nothing too major. i wore camo cargo shorts, white polo shirt, matching cargo snapback and  white converses.

i was never a big fan of jordans but i did have a couple pair of them.

i checked myself one last time in the mirror. based of my apperance you could tell i was a lesbian right of the bat. i love the way i dressed.

if you cant already tell. i am a stud.

im the type of stud who also knows im a women and i dont try to act like a man. i had my feminin side.

--------

i grabed my keys and left my apartment n headed to baylor university, my college.  it would be a lie if i said i wasnt nervous. i was .

10minutes later i was at the college front door i made my way inside and took a deep breathes

lets see how this year goess.........