chapter 5

after waking up the next morning reality hit me.  I bumped into my mysetery stud last night.
fuck man your seriously  a dumbass. I say to myself as I get ready for the day. after I was done I made my way to the college.

I closed my eyes preparing for what the day would bring.

as I walked in class I saw her. she looked beautiful today. she didnt wear a hat like she usually does. I she could feel me staring because she then turned her head my way and smiled.
damn that smile. was all I could say under my breath while I walked to my seat next to her.

the first words out her mouth was "hey bro" I frowned slightly at the phrase of her calling me bro. stud who usually call other stud bro almost never date outside from the fem label. I quickly pushes it to the side and smiled and spoke.

"hey," I said

" wassup, aye my names araceli but call me celi"

I looked at her for a second and think. that name was a mexican name but from her pigment you could clearly tell she had to be mixed. I myself, am a latina but I always had attraction to black and mixed girls.

(celi-bold print , jay - slant print)

"nice name , my name is jay"

"yea, I know"

"really how?"

" im friends with terry and he has a picture on his wall of you and him at training with a class, I recognized you and asked n he told me yo name"

"yea , hes my trainer , were cousins but he basically like my A1"

"thats wassup, im trying to get some training done to , terry paired us to a training group so it would fit his schedule"

"mhmm im sure he did " I whispered

"huh bro?"

"awh nun celi I was caught in thouhht"

"iight".

--------

After out convo I on spot pulled out my phone to text terry.

me: aye terry you bum ass

terry: what I do this time ?

me: you added celi to our training hour

terry: yeah I couldnt fit her anywhere else on my timing, I saw the way u lookd at her at panda express to :)

me: frfr u aint right man

terry: you know ur happy about it why u buggin

me: shut up bro.

end of convo.