chapter 7

celi Pov

I woke up and headed to the shower.

while I washed my body I did my daily thinking

I should probably get a roomate to help with the bills.

although I have been paying bills solo ever sence I moved in , it was still a pain in the ass. splitting it 50/50 would help alot.

without anyone in this house it felt like a downer.

I cleared my head and made my way to my closet. today I have training so I figured I would go ahead and shop for some new sports wear.

5mins later I was fully dressed. I then had to do the most dredding part of getting ready. my hair.

I always hate doing my hair.

I settled for two simple  braids that hanged down slightly to the middle of my back. not caring about the curls that always took it upon themselfs to hang out my braid.

I grabbed my keys and made my way to the mall while jamming to my current favorite song.

"Do you like the way I flick my tongue or nah?

You can ride my face until you dripping cum

Can you lick the tip then throat the dick or nah?

Can you let me stretch that pussy out or nah?

I'm not the type to call you back tomorrow But the way you wrappin 'round me is a problem "
---

I walked in the mall and entered the sports store, acadamey.

I made my way to the sports wear and chose a black and red sports bra, red nike basketball shorts , an a pair of red, white and black nike shoes.

I was gona look hella good for training. maybe ill even find a cute fem walking around .

I smile to myself, hell yeah ima look good.....