chapter 6

Just great, I was gona be stuck with her in training.  It wasnt that I didn't want her there because part of me did. I just new I would have to control myself around her , damn.

It was hard enough to try not to look at her in class , but I did and I think  she caught me a few times.

I hope she didnt think I was a freak.

after first course my mind went blank. tomorrow was friday , which ment I had no school but did have training.

to make matters worse I had a 10 page essay to write up . With celi on my mind this was going to be difficult.

oh a challenge it was going to be....

Celi Pov

after talking to my A1 terry I made my way to class. shortly after his stud cousion walked in. I believe her name was jay. she seem cool.

she was about my height. tan skin and some greenish brown eyes.

her style was hella good. she rocked snap backs . lastly her dreads were on point. hanging down as far as her hips.

she was attractive, which caught me off guard cause I never found studs my type.

throughout class I noticed her sneaking glances at me and texting. I wonder what she was texting and to whom with....

her phone started to flash again  and I saw terrys name pop up.

hmmm she must be talking about training. right when I was about to comfront her if she had a problem with me being im training the bell rung and she sped off.

the fuck was her problem ? ....

I quickly shook it off. I didnt have the time to ponder on it.

the rest of the day sped by and I was home waiting for a "talk" that my girlfriend wanted to have.

I already knew what she was going to say.

I took the liberty of packing her shit. there was no way in hell she was gona break up with me and expect me to move out of a house that I payed for

20 mins later her triflin ass walked in

"celi we need to tallk"

"save the bullshit , I packed yo shit , dont let the door hit yo ass on the way out.an tell that hoe you been fucking that she can have you."

I was pissed I aint gona lie . i watched her get her shit. not bothering to help. she always had a bad attitude.  just because she was a fem she automatically thought she didnt have to do things like help with rent , dates, shoppin and etc.

i had stoped doing everything to teach her a lesson but that shit did nt work. thus, her running to that ugly ass stud im the car outside.

I aint trippin tho , I could do better. fuck her.

I sliped my ass between the sheets and went to bed feeling like I had a weight lifted off my shoulders.