chapter 9

Jay Pov

i walked to the truck stacking my last box in the back.

I was moving into celi's crib today.

the whole drive there I was buggin out and terry noticed easily. I was an open book at that very moment.

"chill jay you'll be fine , im sure you and celi will hit it off fine. "

"nah T, she aint a stud4stud I can feel it and it sucks"

"mhm sure jay"

I looked at terry with curiosty, could she possibly take a chance for me? I shook my head to move the thoughts away. nah she wouldnt , im just hopeless.

we arrived to celi's house and terry took the privilege to knock on the door for that he knew my ass was current on scary mode . dont let these clothes fool you , im the most shyest girl I know.

I rubed my temples and breathed . I then picked up a box and came face to face with celi.

god she was beautiful, she had the most gorgeous hazel eyes ive see and her milk chocolate skin  complimented eachother perfectly her full lips immidiatley made me want to put mine against them .

I was soon pulled out of my trance and faintly blushed , noticing that I had just stared at celi.

"let me get this for you" she smiled and took the box from my hand and made her way to the house giving me a quick view of her ass , let me tell you she was blessed in that department.

I could feel terry watching me and I just new he had a smile plastered all on his face.

---------------------

"this will be your room , make yourself comfy whats mine is yours " celi said as she showed me around the house

"oh and I only have one bathroom its right across the hall , I dont mind sharing." she continued talking and I just noded my head in confirmation. ti scared to open my mouth and saying something stupid .

"-jay "

"oh hmm? im sorry"

she laughed showing her beautiful smile and I could feel myself starting to melt.

"you dont talk much do you jay?"

"I -uh -uh yeah I guess" I spat out and mentaly faced palmed myself. can I be anymore stuoid infront of this girl?

she left me alone to unpack as soon as I was done I chech the time . it was around 6 pm and I decided to cook something up.

after about 20 mminutes on debating what took cook I finally began to cook fajitas, rice , beans and homemade tortillas with a pinapple cake for dessert.

after washing my hands I made my way to celi door to knock on it but was stoped in my tracks by her standing right behind me with a plate .

I laughed and looked at her amused.

"well since yiur already here ill let you make your plate first"

"shit , dont mind if I do it smells hella food I had to come watch. "

I smiles and watched as she scarfed down the food and put her plate away.

"you can cook your ass off, yoyr welcomed to cook anytime you want if you can cook like that"

"alright, ill cook you a meal everynight , how does that sound?" I was shocked with my sudden confidence but decided to go along with it.

she then turn to me with a gleam in her eyes and sayed

"I'd love that" ...............