3

With a ding the door to the elevator slides open.
Quickly you step out, the thought of ending up stuck in there playing in the back of your mind.

You glance around the room, eyes skimming every corner, trying to find the man the jacket on your arm belongs to, but he's nowhere in sight.

You sigh, turning towards the stairs when a man in black catches your eye.
It isn't Undertaker, you'd know if it was, but this man is too short.

You check once again, and sure enough it registers in your head who it is.
Without hesitation you being to walk in his direction, to where the man has seated himself on a rather expensive looking couch in the corner.

"Do you know where Undertaker is? I have his jacket."

"I can see" Paul's eyes widen as he looks you up and down, and you're not too sure whether he approves of your outfit or not.

You wear a pair of tailored black jeans and a relatively well fitting black shirt, with black combat boots and a long leather jacket, much unlike Paul who wears one of his various black suits with a button up shirt and a smart pair of shoes.

"Why don't you give it back to Undertaker?" Paul asks, raising an eyebrow so high it looks unnatural.

"I don't know where he-" you stop mid-sentence, turning around.
Undertaker stands there, eyes fixated on you.
Slowly you hold out his jacket, allowing him to take it from its place neatly folded on your arm.

Without hesitation he slips it on, adjusting it until it is sitting perfectly upon his shoulders.

He gives you a courteous nod, and you notice him look you up and down.

"I wore all black, just for you" you say, and he just stares at you, face blank. You internally shake it off, instead deciding to just drop it. "I need to go, there's a signing in 10 minutes, Vince has told me I have to be there, I really don't have a choice."

"Vince requested you go too Undertaker" Paul states. Undertaker stares blankly at his manager, and Paul just gives a devilish grin in return. "Speaking of Vince, I have something to speak to him about.." Paul's speech trails off, "Don't you have somewhere to be?" he screeches. You nod, walking towards the exit to the hotel, Undertaker following closely behind you.

It doesn't take the two of you long to arrive at the arena, seeing quite a few of your colleagues there as well, most of them already busy signing shirts and posters.

You get underway, people coming up to you and asking you to sign shirts, posters, notebooks, all the usual things.

A squeal can be heard to your left and you glance to see what is happening. A large group of girls are stood there, swooning over the likes of Razor Ramon and Randy Savage.

You roll your eyes at their excitement, but you find your attention on them once more as one of them shouts "Look! It's The Undertaker!!"

"There you are" you say to the teenager before you.
He smiles and thanks you before turning and walking away.

The group of girls are already surrounding Undertaker by the time you look up at him from putting the cap on your marker.
You can tell he's uneasy, the look on his face is all you need for evidence.

You assess the situation, deciding what's best to do.
You know Undertaker won't do anything, but you can see he doesn't want to be in his current position.

You have few choices, groups of girls can be tough, especially if their mind is fixated on something such as getting even a word from the silent.

With a sigh you turn to the group, and Undertaker.
"Alright, back off" you say, taking a step towards them.

"And who do you think you are telling us to back off" the one who shouted in the first place says, squaring up to you.

A few of her friends back away, obviously realising who you are.

"You don't know who I am?" You ask, looking down at her, eyebrow raised. She laughs, turning as if she's about to walk away before swinging back round and going to slap you across the face.

But the hit never lands, you catch her hand and twist, forcing her into your very own rendition of the arm bar. The girl cries out in pain, but you don't react, knowing you're letting her get away lightly by putting hardly any pressure on her arm.

"Next time think about who you're going to hit" you growl in her ear.
You let go of her hand and she steps away from you, turning with a scowl plastered across her face.

"I'll get you done for this!" she squeaks. You chuckle and shake your head, the girl has nerves, you'll give her that, but you have witnesses.

"The name's Y/n, sweetheart. You can try, but I have all these guys that'll back me up" you cross your arms, tilting your head towards the line of male superstars, all of which are watching.

She backs off, taking her group with her. You simply stand and watch as they leave, the girl who got in your face keeping her hand on her arm. Once out of sight you brush your hair out of your face, turning to Undertaker.

He stares at you for a second before thanking you by bowing his head.
Your lips curl into a smile, accepting good thanks.

You glance to the side once more to find all the male superstars have returned to what they were previously doing, signing things for their fans.

You sigh, gaze falling on the tall man before you once more, you remaining as entranced by him as you were the first time you met him.

"I think it's time we leave" you state. Undertaker simply nods in response, walking alongside you as you make your way back to the hotel, determined not to have to put anyone else in their place.

It might be your job, but it's a strictly inside the job sort of thing.