11

At 8:30 on the dot you step off of the bus, having waited there rather than in the arena.

You look around, but see no body, and you wonder where Undertaker is, after all it was him that told you to be here, not the other way around.

As you continue to look around something catches your eye, a tall, jet black silhouette amongst the trees.

You squint, trying to make out if it is in-fact a person or if it is just a figment of your imagination.

You decide to dismiss it moments later as you hear someone approach you from behind.

You turn and see Undertaker there, looking the same as he did before the match. Seems his opponent didn't get too many hits in.

Undertaker holds out his arm, and you take it, allowing him to guide you towards the trees. As you walk you look for the figure again, coming to the conclusion it is gone, or simply wasn't there at all.

Like usual you walk in silence with Taker, not wanting to ask him any of the plethora of questions you have in your mind due to the fact you do not want to ruin this evening.

You don't even realise you've stopped until you feel Undertaker's arm no longer there. He still stands beside you, opting to put his hand on the small of your back instead, guiding you more towards the center of the clearing.

The trees are all bare and the night is still and silent.
With it being mid winter the sun was well set and night had been upon you for a good three hours before you had been set to meet Undertaker.

It would have been pitch black had it not been for the almost full moon and single street lamp illuminating the park.
Undertaker moves slowly forwards, guiding you to a bench a few paces away.

The two of you sit down, listening to the night.
The air is still and silent, no unwanted sounds being carried towards you.

The cold winter air makes a desperate attempt to bite at your skin, and you try not to let it, crossing your arms over your chest, hoping to avoid it's frozen sting.

Undertaker begins to remove his trench coat, sensing your discomfort, and he drapes it gently over your shoulders.

Silently you thank him, not wanting to disturb the world around you.

The two of you sit for a while comfortably, looking out at the dark mass of trees on the other side of the clearing. You had edged somewhat closer to him, leaning your head on Undertaker's shoulder. He hadn't seemed to take much notice to you, or so you thought, his head resting on yours surprising you a little.

Under the pale moonlight you stand, slipping your arms into the sleeves of Undertaker's jacket. The long garment reaches above the ankles of Undertaker, but for you it just reaches the floor. The jacket as a whole is a little big for you, the sleeves half covering your hands and the body being a little baggy given that your frame is smaller than Undertakers.

Even with all the sizing differences between yourself and Undertaker the jacket is still comfortable, the fact it is too big helping to keep the warmth in on the cold night.

Undertaker only watches you though curious eyes as you look down, seeing what the jacket looks on you the best you can.

Upon realising you're not actually going to go anywhere Undertaker rises to his feet, standing beside you. He reaches out, taking a hold of each of your hands, guiding you to the centre of the clearing.

He places his hands on your waist, leaning down so his forehead is pressed against yours.

Feeling your cheeks begin to heat up you avert your eyes so you're looking at your hands, which rest against his chest.

"Look at me" His voice is quiet, almost a whisper, but every word is drawn out and spoken in his regular low tone, quite the contrast to his manager's voice.

Your e/c eyes meet his green ones not a moment later, a small sigh escaping your lips.

Seconds feel like hours, the two of you simply looking each other in the eyes, and you wouldn't change anything. Not now.

In that moment a single, thick white flake of snow catches your eye, but you can't seem to draw your eyes away from the man before you.

Ever so slowly Undertaker moves so his lips are pressed gently against yours.

The kiss is only short, but sometimes less is more.

A perfect night, a perfect kiss, and with the man you've liked since a year prior and succeeded in telling no one.

But now your daydreams have become a reality, and you are right in the middle of it, standing in the arms of one of the most feared men in the company, leaning into his embrace.

"Be mine?" he asks as you lean your head on his chest, listening to the sound of his heart beating.

A small smile makes its way onto your face as you nod, a quiet "yes" escaping your lips.

Undertaker's arms tighten a little around you, pulling you closer to him for a few seconds before letting go.

He holds out his arm for you to take once more, so you do, feeling how cold the bare skin on his arm is. You glance up at him, the same expression on his face as usual, but there is a hint of a smile hiding.

Paul is waiting when you get back to the bus, reading his book as per usual. Seeing you and Undertaker enter together causes him to raise his eyebrows, staring at you with an overly large grin that would scare most people.

The corners of your mouth twitch, giving away to Paul the answer to the question he so desperately wants to ask, and all he can do is chuckle.

"What?" you ask once Undertaker is out of earshot, having moved to the back of the bus.

"You will make a beautiful bride"

"I what?" Paul shakes his head, shushing you as Undertaker appears in your line of sight once more.

Undertaker holds out a single white lily, not the usual flower you'd give, but with him being the Undertaker, an ex-mortician, the flower given has a deeper meaning.

You look towards Paul who grins once more.

It isn't a symbol of love he's holding out to you, it's a symbol of death, a metaphor.

You reach out, taking the sacred flower from his hand, silently vowing to be his until death do you part.