10

The two days spent driving were long and filled with very little.

You had spent your time mostly watching the world go by as the bus moved, passing though state after state.

The journey itself for the most part had been quiet, the occasional conversation popping up here and there, but other than that it was almost lonely.

You're glad to feel the fresh air on your face again as you step out of the bus, walking around to the back entrance of the arena.

With a nod the security member lets you in, so you walk through the doors, doing your best to forget the two men following behind you in the dark.

The slam of the door behind you causes you to shake your head, continuing forwards.

You spend a good five minutes wandering silently in the halls, ignoring technicians setting up equipment, simply wanting to find what dressing room you were in.

You must have searched half the arena by now, and upon seeing your boss you decide he's the best option for finding out where you're going.

He turns around as you approach and you can see the slight scowl on his face, clearly not too excited to see you.

"Make it quick" Vince demands, you cross your arms and raise an eyebrow at him.

"Like I wanted to stay in your presence long, McMahon" Vince's scowl becomes more prominent on his face the longer you stand there. "Where exactly is my locker room?" you ask.

Vince shrugs. "I didn't give you one" This time it's your turn to scowl.

"You didn't give me one?" your voice becomes a low growl and Vince hold his hands up, giving you the  most unconvincing innocent face ever.

You take a few more steps forward, reaching out and roughly taking a hold of his collar.

"Listen here Vince, don't fuck around just because Paul got you to sign some contract I didn't even read" Vince stares at you blankly, so you shove him backwards, hard enough so he falls on his ass and gets the message, but gentle enough as to not hurt him.

"You don't get to tell me what to do and how to run my company, how to manage my employees, so how about you shut up and show your boss some damn respect!" You laugh, moving forwards so you stand over him.

"Respect? Respect Vince?!" You feel yourself become enraged with the whole situation, clenching your fists.

 One arm secures itself tightly around your waist and you find yourself being lifted up into the air.

"He isn't worth it" the now familiar voice whispers. You sigh, unclenching your fists and leaning into him, breathing deeply. You allow Undertaker to guide you away, following him inattentively after him.

He guides you into a dark storage room on the left side of the hall, and the two of you simply stand in the center of the room.

Undertaker doesn't look at you, rather just over your shoulder. You, on the other hand, find yourself looking at him.

Through the long dark brown strands of hair you can see his face, but more importantly his eyes.

Those gorgeous green eyes you enjoy looking into so deeply.

Realising Undertaker is staring back into your own eyes you look away, still unsure how to feel about what happened at the last show.

"Y/n" Paul interrupts, you turn slowly to look at him and he simply gestures for you to follow him. "We'll meet you at the locker room" Undertaker bows his head in response, allowing you to follow Paul out of the room without uttering a word to you.

You and Paul walk in silence, the man isn't your favourite to talk to. Despite this you feel as though Paul plays a huge part in everything that has happened, and  you can't help but wonder why.

It was Paul that had the contract created and put forwards prematurely, Paul who kept you on the bus, Paul who figured out first that it was Undertaker. Why?

"Something's troubling you" Paul states. You shake your head, not wanting to ask him what you are thinking about.

Paul seems to dismiss the subject, the two of you continuing your walk.

You stop, "Where are we going?", Paul shrugs.

"I've no idea, perhaps you've come to the place where your heart desires to be" his arm moves slowly until it is perpendicular to the rest of his round body, his hand indicating the direction for your eyes to go.

Following his direction your eyes meet a door with a plaque reading "UNDERTAKER"

"Paul?"

"You, Y/n, want answers" you do yes, but not from Paul.

"I'll be honest with you, I do, but I want them at the right time from the right person" you sigh, brushing a few strands of hair from your face.

Paul seems to question your words, but doesn't ask. And after a few minutes of not a word being uttered Paul finally decides to open up his mouth and let something come out of it.

"If that's what you wish" Paul's words cause you to second guess yourself, and you think carefully about your decision.

Paul is offering you everything, all the answers, but do you really want to hear them?

Could you ever forgive yourself for just straight up finding out all the answers? What if he doesn't even tell you the truth, you get the feeling Paul isn't that sort of man, but he might lie to you. You don't know him too well, and he has no real reason to tell you what you want to know, it won't benefit Paul in any way, shape or form.

Hearing your silence Paul decides enough is enough, he already knows your answer, much like he seems to know a lot of what you think. "He's waiting for you"

You open the door to the locker room, seeing it is almost completely dark.

Even with little light you can see Undertaker sitting in the far corner of the room, he doesn't move once the light from the hallway illuminates the room, obviously deep in thought, too deep in thought to have heard any of your conversation with Paul.

You look over your shoulder for Paul, but find he has disappeared, and it's only you in the hall, only you and Undertaker.

Silently you make your way towards him, not a sound being made. He doesn't notice your dark figure dancing around the room in the dark, not even noticing when you're standing right in front of him.

You stand there and you wait, not wanting to interrupt his train of thought.

Soon enough your mind begins to wander too, mostly about what Undertaker is thinking, partially about your walk with Paul.

Before long you find that once more your eyes have locked with Undertaker's, and like usual, you can't read a damn expression on his face. Mostly because there isn't really one, but still.

Undertaker rises to his feet, but you don't move, leaving the two of you mere centimeters away from one another. You can feel your heart pounding in your chest, and it feels like you have butterflies in your stomach, sending a giddy sensation through your body.

You try your best not to ruin the moment, but every inch of your body burns, desperately trying to pull you towards the ex-mortician.

Despite all your effort you find yourself wrapped in his arms anyway.

For all the suspense you thought you'd be more shocked, but you can't be.

Undertaker's movement had been slow as he reached out, wrapping his arms around you and gently pulling you closer to him until your head rested on his shoulder.

The two of you remained like that for a while, the closeness between you feeling oddly right.

Paul had turned up some time later, stealing Undertaker, and the moment, away from you. But it had been bound to happen sooner or later, Undertaker's match being more important.

But Undertaker hadn't left in silence this time.

No. He had given you an instruction, one you intend to follow.

"Meet me behind the bus at 8.30, no later"