6

A few days later you find yourself pounding on the door to the bus, waiting for Paul to get bored and open the door.

Twenty minutes you've been stood out here trying to get his attention. Twenty minutes you've been stood out in the rain waiting for someone to open the door so you can discuss the pile of papers you were handed this morning.

Surely enough the door to the bus opens, but Paul isn't standing before you, Undertaker is. He looks somewhat surprised to see you, and somewhat something else.

"Where's Paul?" you ask as nicely as possible, but it still comes off angry. Undertaker takes a step back and gestures for  you to enter the bus, which you do, glad to be out of the rain at last.

"Bearer!" you shout, walking down the bus to find him sat on one of the seats.

"Yes?" he asks, raising an eyebrow.

"What is this?" you ask, throwing the paper at him. Paul takes one look at it and looks back up at you.

"Your script"

"My script?" you ask, trying not to burst into hysterics, "This" you pick up the papers, "This is not a script! This is an outline of an idea!" Paul nods.

"Your script" You open your mouth to speak once again, but Paul interjects before you have chance to rant, "This is how I requested the script to be, allowing you a little freedom in your role" You cross your arms, shaking you head.

You inhale a long, deep breath, closing your eyes as you exhale trying to calm yourself down.

"This is not a script." you state, "and I'm going to go and tell Vince to get me a proper script or I will not be doing it" Paul laughs. "What?" you ask, voice calm, but laced with exasperation.

"Vince won't listen to you, if you can even get to him" you turn on your heel, storming towards the door of the bus.

You brush past Undertaker on your way, causing you to hesitate when you get to the door. You reach for the switch, flicking it and waiting for the doors to open.

After 10 seconds you look towards the switch, seeing you did in fact change its position, but the doors still don't open. You try again, but still the doors don't budge.

You turn to look down the bus, a scowl rested upon your features.

You storm towards Undertaker, stopping in front of him. You raise your hand, pointing at him.

"You did this, didn't you?" You can see a hint of amusement in his eyes, which angers you further. Your eye twitches a little and you turn to storm further down the bus and find yourself once more in front of Paul. "You better tell that handsome ass man to open that door or I will not be happy"

Paul chuckles and you lean further towards him, grabbing him by his shirt.

"That was a demand"

"I'm not telling Undertaker to do anything, Vince will only tell you the same thing I am, you have no choice but to do it" Paul looks at you, clearly entertained with your outburst.

"Yes I do, and I want a proper script, not.. not this!" At this point you can see Paul's patience running out.

"This is a proper script and you are doing it!" He exclaims.

"No I am not!"

Two arms pull you off of Paul, almost throwing you across the bus. The momentum sends you flying into the wall and you barely catch yourself, only just remaining on your feet, you turn around, winded, coming face to face with the man who just tore you off of his manager.

Out of the corner of your eye you see Paul holding his nose with both of his hands, blood dribbling down his face.

"Listen up, the script is set, and the storyline will happen, and you don't have a choice in that. So you better calm down, I don't want to have to hurt you, but you hit Paul ever again and I'll make damn sure the next time I lay you in a casket you won't get out" You stare into his eyes, the fire inside burning out as you realise he's deadly serious.

Undertaker steps away, and you allow a sigh to escape your lips as you slide down the wall to the floor.

Sure you wanted him to talk to you, but not like that. Despite how good his voice sounded that's a side of him you never want to experience first hand again. It's one thing seeing him induct fear into his opponents, it's another having him induce it into you.

You lift your head up to find Undertaker has vanished, and Paul is cleaned up.

"You know" Paul begins, "When Vince told me you could be difficult I didn't believe him, but now I'm not so sure he's wrong. We are doing this storyline Y/n. Whether you like it or not."

Undertaker still hasn't returned, and you wonder where he's gone, what he's up to. You dare not ask Paul, still not being in his good books, and you dare not try to leave, just in case the doors are locked still. You don't want to make an even bigger fool of yourself.

Paul had left the space not too long ago, allowing you to reflect on the disagreement. In doing so you realised you had called Undertaker "handsome" while he was in earshot, and Paul had laughed.

You had been so focused on telling Paul you weren't going to obey the rules you had forgotten to think about what you were saying, and in not doing so you had made a mockery of yourself.

You look up hearing shuffling, seeing a dark figure moving in the room.

You hadn't turned on a light once darkness had fallen, you didn't want to. That meant the only thing lighting up the room was a distance street lamp and the light from the moon.

Even in the dark you could tell who it was, after all, who was going to sneak onto the bus where the most feared man in the company slept?

Undertaker didn't seem to notice you, walking right past and further down the bus, where he knew Paul was.

You get up, making your way towards the door, deciding it's time to go back to the bus you share with the somewhat recently divorced Randy Savage.

You stop suddenly, sighing.

"I just want to go back to my bus, I don't know abut you deadman but I need to sleep"

"This is your bus now" he states. You cross your arms but quickly realise that all your stuff is on this bus, the dull light from the street having illuminated one of your suitcases.

"Fine" you say, "but I'm sleeping in the first bed I find which doesn't have Paul in it" you turn around and head towards where you know the beds are, the layout of each bus being exactly the same. "Feel free to join me" you say, climbing into the first bed you find, that one being empty.

You don't even have time to think about Undertaker joining you, falling asleep almost as soon as your head hits the pillow.