powers

i

i. powers

It can be annoying seeing characters in fics all having the same powers, and it can also be hard to find powers. So here is a list of some powers your OC could have.

Acoustikinesis is the ability to manipulate sound and sound waves.

Animal control is the power and control over an animal's mind and body.

Animal mimicry, allows the characters to mimic the abilities and even powers of an animal.

Atmokinesis is the power to manipulate and exert influence with all the natural forces responsible for weather.

Chlorokinesis, to tap into the power of plant life directly.

Chronokinesis is the ability to mentally alter time. With this ability, one could travel through time, control the speed of subjects' movement, slow down foes, and speed oneself up.

Cyberpathy is the ability to mentally interact with computers.

Cyrokinesis is the ability to control, generate, or absorb ice.

Darkforce is the name given to a negative energy that is the counterpart to the Lightforce, drawn from a dimension nicknamed the "Darkforce dimension". A weak field of Darkforce looks like a dark mist or shadow and can become camouflage, intimidation, or a smokescreen. A medium field behaves like a thick liquid and can impede or encase an opponent. A strong field, for most purposes, acts like a solid that can form shapes or carry things. Others use Darkforce indirectly to teleport.

Electrokinesis is the ability to manipulate electricity.

Empathy is psionic ability to sense, control, alter and manipulate the feelings, sensations and emotions of other people psionically. Individuals with this ability are sometimes called empaths.

Energy blasts are various forms of energy that are expelled from the body.

Geokinesis is the ability to mentally manipulate the earth.

Healing is the ability to mend the damaged anatomy in subjects. Not to be confused with a healing factor, in which someone can heal themselves.

Hellfire is a mystical energy which acts in a similar fashion to ordinary fire, with one major difference. It can burn physical objects through heat, or it can traumatize the souls of living beings, depending on the wielder's intention.

Hydrokinesis is the ability to control and manipulate the movement of liquid water using the power of the mind.

Illusion casting is the ability to manipulate how other people perceive reality.

Intangibility is the ability to enter a state in which they can pass through solid matter without harm.

Invisibility is the ability to make oneself or an object not seen.

Lightforce is the name given to a force of energy that is the counterpart to the Darkforce, its opposite in every way. While the Darkforce is corruptive, Lightforce energy is cleansing, being derived from life force and capable of purging toxins, drugs, and other malignant substances, as well as curing diseases, mental instability, and criminal inhibitions.

Magic is utilizing certain universal energies and extra-dimensional forces whose nature is beyond the scope of the technologically-oriented science of all known sentient races.

Mind control is the ability to command the mental faculties of other human beings.

Necromancy is the magical ability to manipulate the dead, death, or life-force.

Power mimicry is the ability to mimic and copy the powers of others around oneself.

Psychic seduction is the ability to psychically project thoughts into the minds of others, and otherwise seduce subjects.

Pyrokinesis is the ability to manipulate or create fire.

Shapeshifting is the ability to change appearance and/or body structure.

Superhuman speed is the ability to move much faster than the average member of their species, some near or at the speed of sound, or even faster.

Superhuman strength is the ability to be stronger than normally possible given their proportions.

Telekinesis is the ability to move, manipulate and control a multitude of people and objects with the mind without physically touching them, especially over long distances.

Telepathy is the ability to read and control the minds and thoughts of humans, animals and other sentient beings, and to transfer information from one mind to another without the aid of physical communication.

Hope this was useful!