The Devil Changing?

(Edited 7/11/2020)

On a stroll around L.A., Lucifer and Azazel decided to go on a walk with Ruth. They past by many people most of who were wearing costumes. But one person made them cringe a bit, it was a man ranting about the devil.

"Look at that ass nut," Azazel says to Lucifer as tugs on Ruth's leash to make sure he stays with him. Lucifer smiles and starts to chat with the man. He continued to annoy the human by showing him his demon face.

"Pfft... Now that's amusing." Azazel chuckles as the man starts to freak out and starts to yell at the people around laughing at him. The man soon runs away as people start to collect the money that was thrown out from the man's tip jar. "Well, you sure know how to make an impression on people."

"Why thank you, Azazel." Lucifer thanks him as they walk off. "But you're still coming with me."

"Damn... But we're taking my car." Azazel says in defeat.

"Alrighty then, I've always liked your dodge charger." Lucifer smiles at his little brother.

~~~~~

"Now who are these two?" The female therapist asked while Lucifer and Azazel take a seat on the couch as Ruth laid down next to their feet.

"This is my younger brother, Azazel and his dog, Ruth." Lucifer introduces them. "Azazel this is Dr. Linda Martin."

"I'm still wondering how you got me to do this with you?" Azazel says as Ruth turned his head towards his master. "Aye stay on the floor." Azazel scratches Ruth's head as he had attempted to get on the couch as well.

"So you and Azazel are banished angels from Hell, is that right," Linda asked. After a while of the session, Azazel had left with Ruth leaving Lucifer so he could do something with the therapist to open Lux.

As partyers and new people entered and began having a blast at Lux, a certain detective was sitting down at a booth taking pictures of Lucifer as he came inside. Stopping at the bar, Lucifer asked Azazel to make something for the detective. As the detective was too focused on Lucifer, Maze came by to drop off the drink that was made for her.

"I didn't order a drink," Chloe tells her when she placed the drink in front of her.

"Courtesy of the owner." Maze tells her.

"This is from Lucifer?" Chloe asked pointing to the drink.

"Azazel was told to make you something you'll like. Did he get it wrong?" Maze asked looking at her.

"You seem really close to Lucifer and his brother?" Chloe questions. Maze leans over the table and tells her, "I followed them through the gates of Hell."

"I'll take that as a 'yes'," Chloe says making Maze chuckle and steal her small umbrella before heading back over to the bar.

"So how was the chat with the human detective?" Azazel asked her as he was cleaning some glasses.

"She bothers me." Maze tells him.

"Doesn't every female do?" Azazel says leaning over the bar. Maze gritted her teeth and replies, "She's a different kind of pain."

"Sounds interesting," Azazel smirks and looks over to the grand piano that his brother was playing. "Now this has become slightly amusing?" He points over to the piano to see the detective walking over to him.

Maze shakes her head before walking away, "Make sure you do your job."

Azazel watches as she leaves then returns his attention to his brother before resuming making drinks for the guests. As Chloe stops at the piano, Lucifer speaks without looking at her. "Hello, Detective. How's your undercover surveillance of my activities gone so far?"