Sweet Kicks

Loud music, drinks, and hot women and fashionistas filled a small but big fashion show for a footwear brand. Lucifer, Mazikeen, Azazel, and Ruth watched as models walked the catwalk from their seats.

"I very much approve of Benny's avant-garde approach to clothing," Lucifer says with his usual smile on his face. "The models don't appear to be wearing any."

"The Benny Choi brand isn't about the clothes." Maze informs him. "It's the shoes."

"They are pretty badass, Luci," Azazel says. "Humans love limited addition kicks as well as other things."

"Oh, hello." Lucifer looks at one of the models that were holding a model sword, teasing him with it. "Mmm, Dangerous. Lucifer likes."

Both Azazel and Maze looked at him with a confused face before Maze brought up him being shot and bleeding from it. "No sharp objects til be find out why. Azazel, anything?" Maze leans over looking at him.

"Found nothing of witchcraft or supernatural things at the scene nor did the metal of the bullet that penetrated him came from Hell or Heaven, neither was it charmed or fused with magic," Azazel explains, not looking at her. "So I'm afraid, I'm not much help."

"Don't worry, Azazel. The danger of getting hurt is quite thrilling." Lucifer says.

"Only when it's during sex... Anything but that is pretty much shit." Azazel says crossing his arms. "Don't forget if you die, you'll return to Hell, ruling once more."

"Fun with mortality," Lucifer says before standing up and leaving. "Bring it."

"Since when does the Devil care about mortality?" Maze questions, holding a strict face as she watched as Lucifer left, Azazel, on the other hand, paid no attention to him or Maze before Benny Choi came up on the catwalk. As soon as he did, gunshots were head and everyone got the ground. All most everyone there, panic and hurried to get out before they got hurt or worse, killed.

Azazel, Maze, and Ruth quickly hurried to find Lucifer. After finding him making out with one of the models, they headed out but not before finding a young women laying on the floor dead.

"We need to go before the PD get here," Azazel suggested.

"Why? I just found my danger." Lucifer tells him.

The next day after a few hours since the shooting, Lucifer and Azazel had arrived at the LAPD office to talk about the shooting. However, Azazel was nowhere to seen when Chloe notice Lucifer sitting on her desk.

"I told you I was sorry about shooting you. But it was a graze. I doubt it left a scar." Chloe tells Lucifer. "Anyway, I thought your brother would be around with you at this time."

"Oh, Azazel. He went to check something if I'm correct." Lucifer explains. "Something about forensics."

"Forensics? Are you serious?" Chloe raised an eyebrow at him. "This is a police station, not a science lab."

"Mr. Morningstar?" Chloe's boss called out, she was a tan woman with long, curly dirty blond hair. "I can see you now."

"Splendid!" Lucifer says with a grin on his face. "Oh, Detective. If Azazel comes back, tell him I'm in a meeting."

"What?" Chloe looks at him as Lucifer enters the boss's office. "Unbelievable." She soon returns to work before hearing someone call out for Lucifer.

"Lucifer? Jeez, I leave for less than an hour and you leave me here." He said in a bothered tone. Looking up from her desk, Chloe sees Azazel with a tan file in one hand and a leash connected to his dog's collar.