Back to Damnation

I honestly thought I posted this way earlier but I didn't... I am so sorry for those who have waited...

This a very short chapter on my end. In which I am deeply sorry but guess what.
There's a little editing stage before I move onto the second season..

Hopefully, let's hope my inspiration is still there when I get to that point.
________

"Hahahaha," Azazel laughs out load. "Y-you think my brother, Lucifer, is th-the one that killed that dumbass, who claimed he was the reason for those teenagers deaths?"

"The man's body was found shot behind the bar. The bar in your brother's club." Dan states.

"Okay then. Then if he did, which he didn't, kill the man, why leave the body in the open for Chloe to find or for anyone to find," Azazel reasons. "My brother is many things but a lier and killer he is not. Angels aren't allowed to kill mortals."

"Again with this angel/demon bullshit! I can deal with Lucifer doing it but now you?!" Dan groans.

"Then perhaps you should leave, Dan. So you can fix your mistake," Azazel says as Dan starts to leave.

"What mistake?"

"Oh you know. Taking a gun from evidence that was meant to be destroyed and giving it to that corrupt cop, Malcom." Azazel walks over to him. "I've learned a lot about you, Dan, in our short time of know each other. He wasn't shot by a gangster was he? Malcom was shot by you to protect Decker when she spied on his little talk. You can't deny it."

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." Dan says walking off.

"Keep lying to yourself and see where that gets you. You've already let three people die, how many more have to kick the bucket early before you do something," Azazel said. "I've seen what people like Malcom can do. Question is are you going to let him and slowly lose everything that means everything to you."

~~~~~~~

"No!" Azazel denied. Castiel had called the Prince of Hell an hour prior with the urgency of their big brother's being in their warehouse. The two asked for the help of the Grigori in search of Malcom.

"Come on, Az. We need to find him before he hurts more people," Lucifer whines.

"And who's fault is that?" Azazel looks at Amenadiel. "And they can't help cuz they are too busy keeping Hell's door closed."

"I'm sure if we had a few look around Hell will still be locked up tighter than a lion," Lucifer says.

"And what of the demonic riots? A single member can only handle 10 demons. There are hundreds of demons," Azazel continues. "And I refuse to go back down there for either of you."

"Azazel, we are running out of time. We need help to find Malcom." Amenadiel says desperately. "Just five then no more favors. From either of us."

"Hold on jus-" Lucifer starts. Both of his brothers gave him dirty look making him shut up.

"Fine then but only five. Tamiel, Sariel, Kabaiel, Zaqiel, Danel." Azazel called out. The heavy flapping sound of wings were heard behind the trio.

"Azazel, you called us." A tanned skinned female states as she was accompanied by four males.

"Why are they here?" One of them asked.

"Shut it, Kab," Azazel snapped. "I need you five to look for the human that's supposed to be in hell if it wasn't for Amenadiel."

"Why? That doesn't sound like our problem." Another explains.

"What's in it for us?"

"Spending a few hours out of the screaming halls of Hell," Azazel tells them in which the willing agreed to without a second thought. They were very bored and didn't feel like going back to Hell just yet so they went with it.

"That was easy." Lucifer states.

"They're bored. Time out of Hell is a holiday for them," Azazel tells him. "Now get out of here. You've got eyes looking around."

~~~~~~~~

"Daniel's gotten himself arrest. What a lovely turn of events," Azazel says after hearing it from his fallen sister, Sariel.

"Going to do something?"

"Nope," Azazel says making a popping sound. "Let's watch and see how this plays out."

The two fallen Angel flapped their wings leaving the warehouse. There wasn't much for them to do but watch as Lucifer, the lord of Hell, try to help Chloe in getting her daughter back.

Lucifer ended up getting shot by Malcom and getting sent back to Hell before getting sent back with 'Dad's' help. It wasn't long before Chloe was able to gun Malcom down when the opportunity showed itself.

"I know a guy. Apparently, he wants me back here." Lucifer tells him as Malcom continues to cling onto the remaining bit of life left. "And I'm pretty sure you've got some people wait for you downstairs."

Looking over Lucifer's shoulders, Malcom sees two figures standing behind him. Chloe seems unaware of them as she doesn't freak out over the sight of disfigured and seared big dog and a tan female with charred grey wings.

"N-no. No no." Malcom gasped.

"Sorry pal, no use arguing," Lucifer says as the winged woman and charred dog walked passed him to send Malcom back to hell.

"Trixie, come out, honey." Chloe calls out

"Lucifer."

It was Azazel. But most likely using his ability to be unseen by mortals as Chloe nor Trixie sees him.

"Don't worry. I saw," Lucifer waves him off. He heard the flap of wings before attending to Chloe and Trixie.

~~~~~~~

"Someone escaped from Hell." Lucifer informs his big brother. "Must have seen a window of opportunity whilst you were incapacitated and Azazel and the major guards were out. I think he wants me to bring our jailbird back."

"And Azazel?"

"Unavailable since Malcom was sent back to Hell under Sariel supervision. Guess now, you regret doing that deal with him now."

"It couldn't be that hard to track down a single errant soul," As Amenadiel says that he sees the look of fear on Lucifer's face. "Your afraid?"

"Damn right, I am."

"Right, but you're never afraid. Who could possibly scare you, brother?" Looking at the devil himself, he asked again. "Lucifer... Who escaped hell?"

"Mum."