Dead Chef

"Azazel, what can you tell about how he was killed," Chloe asked as he was looking at the body.

"Not much until I open him but from the bloodshot eyes and closed throat. Javier Arias was poisoned and hopefully not by his cooking," Azazel replied looking at the eyes.

"You know him?" Chloe asked.

Shaking his head, Azazel looked at her. "Not personally but I have admired his cooking skills and dishes. Lucifer loved this man's cooking." He replied. "And I'm not going to enjoy what Lucifer has to say to this, so I'll be heading out now"

Standing up from his squatting position, Azazel headed out leaving Chloe to deal with a soon to be disappointed Lucifer. After spending most of his morning in Lux occupying himself at Lux, Azazel was sitting at the closest leather booth near the bar with his laptop in his lap and with his feet propped up on the table.

"Don't you look vex, brother," Castiel says walking in. "The tormented lose soul bothering you?"

Glaring at his younger brother, Azazel looked at him unamused before turning back to his screen. "I'm surprised Michael hasn't done something about it... Oh, wait he can't. Because it is Amenadiel's problem-not his, nor mine - if that soul is left unchecked." Azazel says noting their older brother's lack of intervention.

"How long do you think until he goes over the rails?" Cas questions his elder brother as he sat down on the booth.

"I give two months," Azazel replies before closing his laptop. "Anyway, why are you here, Cas? Michael asked you to check up on me?"

"Not really. I just wanted to escape Uriel's crappy speech to souls coming into heaven." Cas admits. "He doesn't seem to want to change it even after the first couple of souls had arrived in Heaven."

"Not surprising. Uriel does whatever he pleases and he's always been quite the traditionalist with that damn speech," Azazel states, stretching his arms out. "Any changes happened that the big man changed after kicking the Fallen out of The Silver City?"

Castiel tilted his head and furrowed his eyebrows at his big brother. "Azazel, despite what you might think things in Heaven haven't been easy after Raphael and Michael kicked you and Lucifer out. Those apart of the Fallen were outraged when they heard the news." He explained.

Azazel gave a stoic look before standing up from his seat. With his laptop in his hand, he headed for the stairs but not before saying one last thing to his brother.

"Our family is fractured but still remains strong. The Fallen living on both Hell and Earth; while the soldiers of The Silver City remain there," Azazel spoke with his back facing Cas. "We're family that's been beyond repair since the creation of Humans. That is what Father did to us when humanity was forged."

The Asian angel remained silent as he kept a steady gaze on his elder brother. Before he could get anything out, Azazel interrupted him.

"Goodbye, little brother." With that Azazel left Lux, leaving his little brother there.

~~~~~

Having left his younger brother at Lux, Azazel met up with Lucifer and Chloe at a former employee of Javier's- Aka Pops- home. Not wanting to wait for a warrant or the occupant, the two angels headed on into the apartment.

"Messy living room, food scraps everywhere. Yep. Basic junkie home," Azazel states as Lucifer was looking through a bag.

"What do you think you're doing?" Chloe asked the two after following them in. Upon entering Chloe sees Lucifer digging through a duffle bag as Azazel looked around the decorated apartment.