Et Tu, Doctor

At the usual nightclub, Lux, things turned to the ordinary as most of the guest were wearing costumes and other festive stuff. Lucifer had decided to throw himself a 'birthday party'. However, Azazel was nowhere to be seen at all ever since the party had started but Lucifer has thrown that thought in the back of his mind.

Eventually, Chloe and Dan had stopped by to have a toast with Lucifer for his birthday with some of the department's drink.

"Where's Azazel? I haven't seen him since we came in?" Chloe asked looking around trying to find the loner brother of Lucifer.

"Oh? Azazel seems to have something more important to do," Lucifer says to her. "No need to worry about him; Azazel can take care of himself."

"Maybe Azazel headed to the get a drink with less noise," Dan suggest in attempted in easing Chloe's sense of mind. But where Azazel true was, is in a broken down church that was forgotten about. Azazel sat quietly on the pew before looking up at the stained glass that held what his elder brothers look like before his sentence to Earth.

"Just what is your 'big' plan for Lucifer and me, dad?" Azazel says with an irritated look on his face. "I've spent a milliena in this stupid earthly plane and for what; to let you watch me torment these pitiful beasts that you call your greatest creations? Blame me and the others for an honest mistake when you could have fixed it yourself."

"I just wonder how far you'll let me go on?" Azazel says standing up. "After all you always know what I plan to do next. Fuck you, father."

Before trotting off to the exit, Azazel let out a groan of frustration and sent a wave of divinity outward, sending debris flying away from him. Rubbing his face to relax, Azazel look back to see only Gabriel's mural of stain glass still intact as Micheal's and Raphael's were shattered into pieces. The two grand doors shut closed as Azazel walked out.

The next day Azazel found himself looking around for evidence involved with the murder of a therapist. Sadly for him, Lucifer was around and was being himself with Chloe.

"Oh! Hello. It's interesting-- "The Cheater Therapist." Lucifer reads from the tablet Chloe had handed him. After a little run down of the 'cheater therapist' by Chloe, Lucifer still continues to be oblivious to human emotion and feelings. "I can't, actually. Sounds like a great idea."

Azazel turns around and with a disbelief look on his face. "Bad Lucifer. Sleeping with another person that isn't your partner doesn't help the relationship." Azazel tells him as he launches a rubber band at Lucifer's head for some enjoyment. "Keeping secrets is a better option as long as it helps."

"It can't hurt to try, Azazel. Besides not like you have a partner." Lucifer says before getting a look from his brother. "Wait... You did have a partner! I do wonder how that ended"

"Luci, at least I had a long-term than thousands of one-night stands," Azazel spat before leaving the scene. Standing alone in the empty hallway, Azazel was leaning against a wall. "Cas, you suck at hiding." He said.

"Seriously, I'm missing the faithfulness that humans depended on each other," Castiel says appearing beside his brother.

"Well it is the 20th century for these pitiful humans," Azazel replies looking at the ceiling. "Just what are you doing down here and not upstairs?"

"Micheal was being displeased by the way destroyed a broken down church's mural of him and Raphael," Castiel says. "Just what were you thinking?"

"Micheal. Always the son with the stick up his ass and similar to Lucifer when it comes to which is the dramatic brother." Azazel jokes. "And you already know my reasoning for Raphael's."