baby pictures [t.h.] blurb

Request: Hello! I was wondering if you could do a short imagine from prompt list 1 with 49 and Tom holland and they're moving and he finds old baby and elementary school pics of the reader and he just freaks out at how different you were? That would be amazing thank you!!!!!

49. "That's adorable. You're adorable."

Type: blurb

A/N: this was buried deep in my ask box from when i first posted my dialogue prompt list so i am sO SORRY for the wait babe but here it is!! i hope you like it 💜

•••

"Oh my Gooood Y/NNNN!"

You were grabbing snacks in the kitchen when you heard your boyfriend call your name from the living room. You frantically went over to Tom, only to find him sitting with crossed legs on the floor and an old photo album on his lap.

"Oh no," you whispered. You knew this day would come and you absolutely dreaded it. Your parents had an ungodly amount of photo albums, all full of pictures from when you were little. Typically, kids were supposed to be cute, but you? You didn't think about your child self in that manner at all.

You took a breath. "Tom? What are you doing?"

He glanced over at you from over his shoulder and resumed to page through the album. "Babe! You didn't tell me how much you loved twinkle toes! You had like three different pairs!"

You walked over and sat next to him, edging your fingers towards the book. "Hmm, let me see," you said carefully. He handed you the book, and you snatched it away then put it back in its rightful place.

"Nooooo," he whined. "I want to seeee! Y/NNNN." He leaned over, reaching back for the album.

You laughed at Tom's childishness, but kept him away from the book. He huffed and crossed his arms, causing another giggle to come out of you. "You're so cute though, love!"

You shook your head with an endearing smile, attempting to pull him away. "It's embarrassing, Tom! Plus, you didn't even ask."

"Can I see-"

"No."

"But baaaaabe!"

"No."

"Baaaabe. Love? Daaaarling? Sweetheart?"

You rolled your eyes though your boyfriend didn't fail to make you laugh again at his antics. It was funny to hear him coax you into allowing him to see the pictures, saying all the pet names he knew you loved.

"Fine," you said.

He surprised you with a hug. "Yay thank you! I'll love you forever!"

"Mhmm, right."

The two of you moved to the couch so you could look at the old pictures together.

"Awh!" Tom pointed to a photo of you that you specifically despised. "Look at that! Why don't you wear pigtails anymore?"

You felt your ears turn red, your entire face heating up. "Toooom this is so embarrassing oh my God."

He gave you a hug from the side. "No! That's adorable. You're adorable." He continued paging through the album, not failing to comment at every single picture.

Just then your mom walked in, seeing what you and your boyfriend were up to. "Oh, Tom! I see you found one of Y/N's photo albums," she laughed.

He turned to her excitedly. "One of them?"

She was already making her way towards more shelves, occupied with a countless number of books. "Yeah! These are all of them. Feel free to look at them anytime."

Tom looked at you devilishly before making his was to where your mother directed, sitting back down on the couch with a pile of more photo albums in his arms.