Prologue: Part 1:"Forgotten"

It's lunch break. The Seniors were scattered everywhere in Seattle South High. Each teen like any other schools had their own cliques/ groups and for her she didn't care to conform.

     Meredith walked the halls of the first floor in their Science building. She was dismissed by her Professor in AP Chemistry. Her Professor pushed her to tutor some of her unfortunate classmates. It will give her extra credits much to her chagrin. But she's aware that being an outcast who defy the 'normal' behavior of a teenager alienates her to her batch. This only gave them more ways to call her a walking 'Nerd Goth' since she's used to wearing the old fashioned rip dark jeans and black turtle neck sweatshirt. She had worn her long black coat due to the chilly wind of autumn.

      She skipped lunch since she only had little time to buy food in the cafeteria. Besides she's still reeling with yesterdays' mysterious slob of meat and together with the odd stares given by some of the students who were milling around the outside area of the cafeteria made her stomach churn with queasiness.

      Some days were hard for her. By pretending she weren't affected by them made her more of a loner. She directly walked pass the usual route of students but there were times her luck was not present.

       Someone jeered behind her. She glanced at them with indifference and continued her lazy walk.

       "Hey YOU! Don't ever ignore us you piece of s***." one of the tall ones shouted. She quickly watched her surroundings. No adult was around even an SA(Student assistant) was nowhere to be found. She might be sporting a 'No care in the world' attitude but this day all she wanted was a break. She didn't want to be the subject of a fight and so she'd done her signature brush out. IGNORE THEM.

Someone snickered. A girl's irritating screech talked behind her,again.

          "What now voodoo girl? Are you going to run off to your filthy cave of pots?"

       Everybody laughed at that. She stared at them with disdain and again they surprised her enough that these group of supposed famous air heads were kind enough to glanced her way and noticed her instead of studying or whatever they need to do at this hour.

           "Go to the fu**** mountain freak! You can spread your evilness there!"

      She didn't budge. She just kept on walking; her hands inside the pocket of her coat. She's itching to spank this bunch of sissies.

    Someone tapped her and to her dismay someone shouted a bunch of nonsense. It made her blood boil.

            "Dude she brought her doll to school."

            "Yeah,Grey's got her dollie, hiding in her pocket."

      Everybody laughed and looked at her maliciously.

      She whirled around and faced them. Her left arm aiming to get the object in her pocket. She stared at them in her most dangerous look. Waves of fury started to wash over her.

            "Uhuh, tsk tsk... I might as well see who'll be my next victim huh? Any volunteers,hmmm?" Her low voice promised to inflict pain to them.

      The group of suckerheads gulped and paled though impressively paid no heed to the danger of her temper exploding. They still laughed though it sounded strained in her ears.

       She walked towards them and slowly smiled. Her smile caused them to look like they're about to pee. Hah! Suck right?

              "BOO!" She whispered shouted.