Characters:

The Seattle Grace Hospital.

( Characters are not mine but the product of the great Miss Shonda Rhimes. I am merely trying to re-create my own version of GA.)

Starring the Drama filled Surgeons of GA.

Calliope Torres aka 'Callie'- she's a lovely brunette. She's an Orthopedic resident. She's best friend to Mark Sloan.

Arizona Robbins aka 'Zona'- she's the perky roller blade blonde. She's the head of the Pediatric Surgery. She came from another hospital before being hired by Dr. Webber.

Mark Sloan- one of the hottest male doctor. He's also known as Mcsteamy. He is the head of Plastics. He loves to make Callie his wingman to snag a willing girl. He's eyeing lil Grey(Lexie Grey) to have a serious relationship with her.

Derek Shephard aka 'Derek'- Head neuro Surgeon.  He was the husband of Dr. Montgomery. He also is the guy best friend of Mark Sloan. He's known as McDreamy.

Addison Montgomery aka 'Addie'-ex wife of Dr. Derek. She's the girl best friend of Callie. She was the head of Obstetrics. She's now residing to a Private clinic in California.

Theodora Altman aka 'Teddy'- ex army Doctor. She was invited by Dr. Webber to be the head of cardio and she accepted the offer. She's one of the three fools(Arizona's crowd when they were kids).

Meredith Grey aka 'Mer'- she's on her 4th Tour as a Trauma Doctor. She took up General Medicine although it's not where her heart is. She left the gang when she was called for duty. She was the daughter of Dr. Ellis Grey( now known as Ellis Webber when she married the head of surgery Dr. Richard Webber)

Cristina Yang aka 'Yang'- the scalpel hungry twisted 'sister' of Meredith. She was engaged to Dr. Burke and broke up when Mer had her first tour.

Alexis Webber aka 'Lexie'- half sister of Meredith. She's a prodigy of her parents.

Miranda Bailey aka 'Bailey'- head resident of GA. One of the trusted Doctor of the Chief. The main teacher for the group of bandits(Mer, Stevens, Karev, Yang)

Other characters:

Chief Richard Webber- chief surgeon of the hospital.

Ellis Grey-Webber-mom of Meredith.