Secrets Reveled

Here is my newest fanfic for WowKwan! I hope you read till the end:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think happens when you run into your high school crush three years after you are out? Let me tell you how this story goes. First off, the was unintentional. I didn't want to run into Byeongkwan on the street outside of the coffee shop I always go to. I didn't even know he went there as well. Most people stalk their crushes but I don't. I stay away from my crush. But today was off to a bad start.

I'm sorry. I forgot to mention who I am. My name is Kim Sehyoon. I am twenty-four years old and I work at a local electronics store. The owner of the company is Kang Yoochan and his boyfriend, Lee Donghun is the manager of my shift. Park Junhee is the other cashier in the shop other than me. I am also going to school for singing and dancing. My dream is to go on a stage and sing my heart out to fans.

I was walking out of the coffee shop, trying to not be late for work when I ran into Byeongkwan. At first, I thought it was some stranger that I had run into till I looked at the other and there he was on the ground opposite of me. I stood up in a rush to help my crush stand. Once we both were off the ground, he looked at me funny.

"Sehyoon?" he questioned.

"I'm sorry I ran into you. I wasn't looking where I was going," I told Byeongkwan.

"Where have you been for three years?" he asks me. I look right at him. He noticed I wasn't around?

"I have been working and going to school for dancing," I told him. I was sad that I partially lied to him. Byeongkwan then nodded. I looked at my watch. I was late.

"Where do you work?" Byeongkwan asked.

"A.C.E Choice Hardware," I replied. "I must get going. I'm late for work."

"Let me come with. I need to look for something," Byeongkwan told me. With that, we headed towards my job. It was weird to be honest. I never would have thought that I would run into Byeongkwan again, let alone him following me to the store. I felt that Byeongkwan kept staring at me while we walked. I could see he was in the corner of my eye. It's not that I minded it any. I really missed this guy.

We arrived soon after we left the coffee shop. The store wasn't far from the coffee shop and my apartment that I shared with Junhee. The two of us walked in and I ran off into the employee locker room. Donghun caught me being late and followed me to investigate. The people that work here are very lenient. They would understand what happened earlier. Donghun was very nice to be honest.

"Why are you late?" Donghun asked me. I sighed at this.

"I ran into somebody when I was leaving the coffee shop. That person was the one that followed me here. He also happens to be my high school crush from three years ago that I still have a crush on," I explained to Donghun. I looked at him and noticed he was smiling. This was not going to go well for me. Donghun liked to tell secrets and make a fool of himself. he learned that from his boyfriend. I knew Yoochan and Donghun since high school and I met Junhee in college. These three have never known about my crush on Byeongkwan but now they will know. I don't even know if Yoochan and Donghun recognize Byeongkwan from High school since it's been so long.

"You have a crush on that guy?" Donghun questioned excitedly. I mentally facepalmed.

"Don't tell anybody," I told Donghun. I knew he would tell the entire store including Byeongkwan. Byeongkwan was the one I didn't want to know about this.

"Junhee and Yoochan would be surprised if I told them," Donghun told me. I sighed again. This was not going well for me. Donghun really wanted to tell the others.

"But you guys are loud when telling secrets and the young man will know then," I told the older man.

"I will be quiet this time," Donghun replied. He looked at me with the puppy-dog eyes he was good at. When every he wanted something, he knew what would make me give in. it was Donghun's secret weapon that he picked up from Yoochan. This made Donghun dangerous in a funny way.

"Fine, go tell them but don't tell the man that followed me here," I answered. This seemed to make the older man happy. Donghun ran out of the room to tell the others. I was now left alone to finish getting ready. I hoped he won't tell Byeongkwan. Then the younger man would know why I stayed away from him for three years. If he knew, he would think I am a coward. That was one thing I didn't want him thinking that I was. I loved him with all my heart and the longing to be by his side grew when I was away. It didn't do what I thought it would have done.

Once I was finished, I walked out to the store area. I looked around trying to find where Byeongkwan was. Not to sound like a creep or anything, I was just hoping he was nowhere near Donghun and Junhee. That would have been a mess if he was. What I didn't expect was that Byeongkwan was walking towards me. He had a smile that made my heart melt showing on his face. My eyes drift from his eyes to those plump lips of his. I thought I was over him but I guess not. Soon enough, Byeongkwan stood in front of me. He wrapped his arms around me in a hug. His chin rested on my left shoulder perfectly. I could feel his breath on my neck. It felt nice to have him hugging me. The warmth was nice for once after three years of being gone. What he whispered in my ear made my blood run cold.

"Your friends aren't very secretive with your feelings towards me."