The Nightmare

When I woke up, I wasn’t even at the apartment. I was in a moving vehicle. The driver was none other than Byeongkwan. The young man was smiling as he drove. Byeongkwan’s smile always sent the butterflies in my stomach into chaos. Anything Byeongkwan did, made me surprised. Byeongkwan had his eyes stuck on the road so he must not have noticed i was awake. I tried to move but i felt something on my wrists.

I looked over my shoulder, since my arms were behind my back, to see that they were tied. I was a little scared now since my hands were tied behind my back. I couldn't talk either. There was tape on my mouth keeping me from speaking.

"You're finally awake," Byeongkwan spoke. His voice wasn't the one I was used to. It was slightly deeper. "We are almost there. So don't panic too much yet."

"Where am i?" I asked as muffled as the tape would allow. The younger took his eyes off the road for a second and looked at me.

"I'm taking you to the people who want you," Byeongkwan explained. At this moment, i was scared. I didn't know who wanted me. "The Ghost Dragons have put a bounty on you and to get them off me, im bringing them you. This is what you get for letting them take me." Byeongkwan ripped the tape off my face.

"Ouch," I yelled in pain. I looked at Byeongkwan as i rubbed my mouth to soothe it from the pain. I noticed he pulled the car off to the side of the road.

"Shut up, this is what you deserve," Byeongkwan had told me.

"Why do I deserve this Kwannie?" I asked. But shortly after, I got yelled at.

"Don't call me that ever again. You betrayed me and let them hurt me. You let their boss torture me till I broke," Byeongkwan explained. Hearing this made me want to cry. I would never let them hurt him. This was definately a dream.

"Byeongkwan, I would never let them hurt you. I'd rather die then let anybody hurt you," I told him. He glared at me.

"You are such a liar. Thank goodness they are giving me freedom if I brought you to them," he hissed.

"I'm not lying," I whispered. I looked down towards where my hands rested in my lap. I was sitting up in the back seat so i wasn't down with my face to the car's back seats.

"Kim Sehyoon, you let them take me. You never came like i thought you would have and now you will pay for what they did to me," Byeongkwan screamed. Thats when everything went dark.

-End of Dream-

I shot up from the bed i was on. The pain i was in didn't register till i sat up. Every body part hurt and there was nothing i could do. They were going to kill Byeongkwan or worse and all i could do was get beat up by the people i once knew.

"Sehyoon, take it easy. You took a beating," I heard Taekwoon's voice speak.  I looked to the side to see Taekwoon watching me. Hakyeon was asleep with his head on the other's shoulder.

"I had a nightmare," i whispered. The other man looked at me.

"Was it about Byeongkwan?" Taekwoon asked.

"He was taking me back to the gang for them to use me or kill me," I answered. I breathed heavily and a sharp pain shot through me. I got beat up pretty good.

"I'm sorry, Sehyoon," Taekwoon apologized. I have no idea what he was apologizing for.

"What are you sorry for?" I asked. Taekwoon looked at me with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry for not noticing how determined you are to protect Byeongkwan from the Ghost Dragons. Ive never seen you fight for somebody as much as you had last night. Donghun and Jooheon told me how bad you were when they brought you here after they took him," he explained. I felt a few tears leave my eyes as i remembered that they took him from me again.

"I'm going to get him back," i told him. I ignored the pain enough to get out of bed. I had to get to Byeongkwan. Who knew what the Ghost Dragons would do to him. I had to get to him before they did something to him.

"Sehyoon, where are you going?" Taekwoon called out for me. I slowly walked out of the room though to where Junhee, Donghun and Yuchan were.

The three were on the only couch in the apartment. Jooheon and Hyungwon were nowhere in sight. I slowly made my way into the living room of the aparment. This wasn't byeongkwan's apartment. I could tell by the way it looked. It was my apartment. I made it to the doorway to the living room before i almost fell. Thats when the three turned around and seen me.

"Sehyoon, you shouldn't be out walking around. You need to heal before you move," Donghun told me worry evident in his voice.

"I know. I cant stand being in a bed, epecially when Byeongkwan is in the hands of the Ghost Dragons," i told them. Donghun's facial expression changed to sadness. He knew he couldn't stop me.

"He needs you at your full strength, not as injured as you are," Junhee tried.

"I've faught in worse conditions," I replied. Junhee then looked down to where his hands were. I knew the three were worried about my health but right now, Byeongkwan was more important then me.

"For now, we have to wait for the others to come back. Then we have to plan our way in," Yuchan spoke.

"There doesn't need to be a plan. Its simple to get into the hideout. I remember my way around there," I told them. They looked at me with scared or worried looks.

"You need to heal first," Donghun tried. I stared at my friend. He knew he wouldn't win, why was he trying really hard.

"I'm fine," I told him. I even gave him a smile after I said that.

"I really don't think you are?" Donghun retorted.

"Hyung?" I heard Yuchan call out to me. I turned to the younger.

"Yes, Chanshine?" I asked. I could tell something was on his mind.

"Will Byeongkwan be alright till we get to him?" The youngest asked. I looked at him sympathetically.

"I hope so," I answered. I hoped they wouldnt hurt my Kwannie.