Chapter ~3~

I have 1st period with Sakura. She talks a lot in that class. I can't even focus on what the teacher is saying because I always try listening to her instead.

We walk to our class and seen that there was something on the screen. It shows a new seating chart. Ugh.

Let's see where do I sit. I scan through the names and can't find mine yet. Everyone is trying to figure out where they sit also.

"NO!!!" I hear Sakura yell. I look over at her. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"I don't sit next to you!" She whines. Oh thank god! At least I can get stuff done in this class. "Aww!" I pretend I'm sad and whine too. When really I'm just happy.

She sits in her new spot. She sits in the front row in the middle. I look for my name. FOUND IT! I'm in the back right corner.

I walk to my seat and put my phone down on the desk. I put my backpack on the floor next to my feet.

Today is probably going to go by fast. Hey! Where is Ino and the others? I still haven't seen them. Maybe they will come late.

The teacher walks in her class and puts his stuff on his desk.

(RING!!!)

That's the late bell. Everyone is in their seat and talking to their friends while I'm just on my phone.

"Good morning class" the teacher says looking at us. Everyone ignores him and continues to talk. I put my phone down and look up at the teacher.

"EXCUSE ME!" He yells to get the classes attention. Everyone jumps and pays attention.

"As I was saying... Good morning class!" He says clearing his throat before talking. Everyone says good morning in a lazy voice.

"I hope you guys had a great break last week. As you could see we have a new seating chart!" He says happy. Everyone rolls their eyes because they obviously knew.

"Does anyone want to-" He starts to say. "Mr. Hatake" the principal says his name and walks in. Everyone's attention is on her.

"Oh... Mrs. Tsunade! What do you need?" He asks.

"You have two new students" she says and points out the door. I can't see who she is pointing at. I wonder if it's those hot boys. I don't know it might not be.

"Oh? Wait what!!!" He yells the last two words. Everyone is shocked. What's going on? I swear today is weird.

"Yeah... I had no choice. I'm sorry. I feel bad for you." She says and walks out. "GOOD LUCK!" She yells from the hall.

The teacher is just shocked. "Ok... uh... come in the class guys." He hesitates and sits on his desk.

"Don't mind if I do!" A familiar voice is heard. The kid comes in. It's... it's him. It's the blond hot guy!!!!

"Are you going to come in?" He asks looking at the door still. The other one comes in putting his phone in his pocket. It's the emo looking guy.

"HURRY UP DUDE!" He the blond guy snaps. "Shut up" the black haired guy says. Ok I'm shook two hot guys in my class now! I look around to see if there is any empty desks. There isn't any. I look next to me and see two sits that are empty on the side of me. Omg!!!!

"Sit over there" the teacher says pointing at the two desks next to me. Everyone's eyes are now on me. Oh god... I hate the attention.

"I CALL DIBS ON CORNER!" Blond kid yells and sits in the seat. The black haired kid rolls his eyes and sits down on the seat in front of his friend.

"Ok... these are the new kids in our class" the teacher says. "Introduce your selves" he also says.

Everyone's eyes are still on them.

"Fine I'll go first" the blond kid says. He sits on top of his desk.

"I'm Naruto..." is all he says. "Ok and? Say stuff about yourself" the teacher says.

"Ugh! Your annoying you know that" Naruto says and glares at the teacher. Everyone is shocked. The teacher rolls his eyes.

"Ask me questions!" He tells the class.

"How old are you?"

"16 duh! Isn't everyone 16 in this class?" He answers. "Not everyone idiot. The teacher is obviously older." His friend says.

"No duh!" Naruto says.

"What's your favorite thing to do?"

"Find a hot chick and take them to my house!" He says and everyone gasps. Did he really just say that? So he's one of those guys huh... should've known.

"OK ENOUGH!" The teacher yells and Naruto chuckles. "No need to get all worked up about it gramps! I mean you did want to know about me!" He says.

"Sit down!" The teacher snaps. Naruto laughs and sits down in the seat.

"Ok you now" teacher says looking at the black haired guy. He rolls his eyes.

"Hi I'm Sasuke and I hate everyone! The things I like to do is jerk off to gay porn!" Naruto says in a high pitched voice trying to sound like a girl. With his hands on his hips.

Everyone laughs so do I. It was funny but mean to do.

"Ha-ha so funny I laughed so hard" Sasuke says on his phone. He was being sarcastic and rolled his eyes.

"THATS IT STEP IN THE HALL NARUTO!" The teacher yells pointing to door. People are still laughing.

"Ok ok jeez! Give our cousin a break would ya! It's my first day!" He says getting up and walking to the hall.

Wait are they related?