Chapter ~7~

I change into a white button up and dark blue skinny jeans. Hanabi sits on my bed as I get ready. I get in front of my mirror and start to brush my hair.

"Spill the beans Hina!" Hanabi whines. What?

"What do you mean?" I ask confused. For real what is she talking about?

"You know exactly what I mean!" She says. Actually I don't... she sighs.

"You seem so happy today. This is the first time I've seen you this happy since... you know..." she says sadly. I'm glad she didn't finish that sentence... I hate remembering those days...

"Oh... it's just..." I start but stop myself from lost of words.

"It's been ages since you were this happy Hina... did something happen?" She asks softly. Oh sister lots of things happened today.

"A group of new boys arrived at school and-"

"OMG!!!! They are hot aren't they! Did one of them ask you out? Do you have a crush on them? DID YOU KISS ONE?" She hops off of my bed and screams in excitement. I jump.

I'm all ready! "I like one of them... he's going to the cafe and we might hang out after..." I say might because... maybe it will be too late. Or he might have other plans. What if he doesn't show up?

"Omg Hina!!!!" She runs to me and hugs me tight. I smile at her reaction.

"What's his name?" She asks jumping up on the counter to sit.

"Naruto..." I say and my stomach flutters saying his name. She instantly looks at me and her mouth drops.

"NARUTO UZUMAKI?!!??" She screams loudly mad. Uzumaki... no not him...

"N-no I don't know his last name..." I say sadly. Thinking about Uzumaki.

"Hina!! Is it Uzumaki or not?!" She is beyond mad. Wait why is my little sister yelling at me? Whatever... just not Uzumaki...

"N-no..." I say at least I don't think it's him...

"Hina... how dont you know?" She asks me.

"I-I... I just don't know..." I don't even know what to say...

"Hina... please be careful..." she says and walks out of my room.

Tears start to come out of my eyes quickly as soon as she leaves my room. Uzumaki...

Is it really him? No it can't be... he's too nice... well it's only been day one of actually meeting him.

I wipe my face and touch up my makeup and grab my black flats and slip them on.

I grab my phone and see messages from Sakura.

Hinata!!! (Message 1)

Hello? Am I going to pick you up? (Message 2)

Whatever be ready I'm picking you up anyway! (Message 3)

I'm here!!! (Message 4)

(HONK!!!)

That's her! I turn my phone off and run out the door yelling bye to Hanabi.

I get in her car and she smiles.

"I was texting you girl!" She says turning the music down.

"Sorry I was talking to Hanabi and getting ready!" I say calming my breathing down.

"Oh it's ok! Hanabi is back?" She asks and starts to drive.

"Yeah I was surprised when Naruto dropped me off-" I stop myself and look at Sakura.

She turns her head to me. Her move dropped and eyes widen.

"Wait I-" I try explaining myself.

She lets it a loud scream. Ouch my ears!!!!

"YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTEEEE!!!!" She screams again. Jeez stop with the screaming! I blush when she says that we are cute.

"By the way TWINSSSSSS!" She yells.

What? I look at what she is wearing. We are both wearing a white long sleeve button up shirt with dark blue skinny jeans. She is wearing converse though. I smile at her as she drives.

Our dress code is any button up shirt, any bottoms as long as they are appropriate and any shoes.

We arrive at the cafe after singing a couple of songs getting here. We get out of the car and walk in through the back. Only workers go through this door.

We put on our aprons and grab our notepad and pen. We put them in one of the pockets.

We greet at the works and our boss. We see Temari, Tenten, Ino, Shino and Lee. We all hug each other and get to work.

I walk out from the back of the kitchen and start to head to where all the customers are.

Blonde hair catches my eyes. Naruto! He actually came!

I look away. I need to focus on working. I walk up to the cash register.