Chapter ~6~

Schools over and I walk towards the gates. Sakura walked with me and was talking about how she has another class with Sasuke and some of the other boys.

"Ok I'll let you go now" She says and smiles as soon as we get to the gate.

I nod and she hugs me.

"See ya later!" She yells as she gets into her car. Wait how am I going to get to my house? Whatever its close anyways I could walk. Takes me like 3 minutes.

She drives away. GAWH! I'm startled by a hand on my shoulder. Naruto's here.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you!" He says and gets in front of me. I laugh.

"It's ok... I was just expecting you saying something..." I thought he was going to yell 'HINATA!' or something.

"Oh" He laughs. "You actually came?" He asks surprised. What? Of course I was going to?

"Um... yeah" I say confused. Why wouldn't I want to come with a hot guy like you?

"Cool" He says and gives me a small smile. I smile also. That smile again... it's so familiar. Why? I just can't make it out.

"Hinataaaa?" Naruto waves a hand in front of me. I was lost in my thoughts again huh?

"Sorry..."

He chuckles. "It's ok, so earlier I cut you off when you were asking if I wanted to do something after school..." He says as he rubs the back of his head.

Oh yeah! I laugh and he looks confused.

"I was just going to ask if you wanted to hang out at the cafe with your friends and we could hang out after I'm done or something..." I say. Ok this is more embarrassing than I thought...

"Oh ok sounds good!" He says and smiles. I smile too. It's going to be late after I'm done though...

"Wait how are you getting home?" He asks grabbing his phone out or his pocket.

"Sakura was going to take me but I planned on walking."

"Oh I could give you a ride" He says and scrolls through his phone. What is he doing?

"Oh no I could walk it's takes me 3 minutes anyways..." I say softly.

"There's no way in hell im letting you walk!" He says surprised. He puts his phone up to his ear. Who's he calling?

"Aye! Mom wouldn't let me drive cuz she knew I was gonna ditch so one of the guards had to drop me and the guys off. Pick me up."

Guards? Ok...

"Ok" he hangs up and puts his phone back in his pocket. "Sorry I had to call someone to pick us up" he smiles. Wait us?

"Wait... us? I was just going to-"

"Like hell your walking! I don't care if you live close you still aren't walking." I couldn't help but smile.

"Ok fine!" I say and laugh.

"So you have guards?" I had to ask.

I nods. "Yeah I had them since middle school but they are so fucking annoying" He says. "I paid most of them to quit but my dad found out and hired more" he rolls his eyes.

I laughed at the part where he said he paid them to quit. Clever dumbass.

"So what time do you work?" He asks.

"In 30 minutes"

"Oh shit" He says and looks at me.

"Yeah I usually just change and head over there" I say.

"Why do you work at 16?" He asks me. I always got that question from other people that would visit the cafe.

"To make a little more money... my parents are always out of town leaving my little sister and I at home" I get sad thinking about it.

"Oh..." he gets quite. A limo pulls into the school parking lot. I'm guessing that's one of his guards.

"Come on thats for us!" He says and pops up from the bench. I stand up. He grabs my backpack. Aww!

"I got it come on" He says and we both walk to the limo. His guard rolls down the window.

"Master Naruto" He says.

"MY MAN IRUKA!" Naruto yells and fist bumps him. The guard looks uncomfortable with fist bumping him.

"Aye can we drop off this beauty?" Naruto asks and I blush. He just called me beauty again!!!

"Sure" the guard says annoyed. Does he not want to? I'll walk...

"Your house?" He sighs. I wonder if he is just tired... wait his house?

"No her house!" Naruto says quickly like something's up. Whatever.

"Oh that's the first I've ever heard you say that whenever-" the guard was interrupted.

"SHUT UP!" Naruto yells. He gives him a glare warning glare. Whats up?

The guard just rolls his eyes and rolls up his window.

"Sorry... let's get in..." He says and smiles awkwardly. I just smile.

We both get in the backseat of the limo.

"Where do you live?" He asks me.

I tell him and he tells his guard. Then starts to drive. We arrive at my house after a couple of seconds.

"Hey... so I'll see you later!" He says when I grab my my backpack.

"Yeah remember bring your friends or something so your not alone while I work..." I smile and open the car door.

"Ok! Bye" He laughs and hops in the front seat.

"Bye" I close the door and walk into my house.

"What a day... especially on the first day after break!" I sigh and drop my backpack on the floor.

"Someone's in a good mood today!" A girls voice says coming from the kitchen. Is that? She walks from the kitchen and in front of me.

"HANABI!" I scream and hug her. She hugs me back tight.

"Hinata! I can't breathe!" She laughs. I loosen my grin and laugh also.