Chapter ~5~

I enter my class and see a boy with blonde hair. Is that?

"SHUT UP SAI!" The familiar voice yells. It catches everyone's attention. It looks like Naruto from behind...

"Well it's true" the pale guy says.

"SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH NOW!" The blonde guy says really loud.

"Alright alright jeez"

"THANK YOU! IF YOU WENT ANY FURTHER MY FIST WAS GONNA MAKE CONTACT TO YOUR UGLY NON COLORED FACE!" He yells again. Jeez what's going on?

He turns around sitting in the desk pissed off. His elbows on the desk holding up his head.

It's Naruto! Wait and he is sitting next to my desk. Yes!!!!!!!!!

I walk to my desk. As I'm walking he sees me. His face softens and a smile appears on his face. I smile at him.

"Hinata!" He says excited. "Naruto!" I mock him.

Sai chuckles and turns away from Naruto. Naruto was giving him a death stare.

"Sai one more god damn word out of you and I'll make sure you won't be able to..." He says through his teeth but was interrupted.

"Naruto calm down..." I say softly. He looks at me and looks down. "Sorry..."

"What happened anyways?" I'm a bit curious... Naruto shoots his head up at Sai. Sai looks at me then at Naruto.

"Uh oh it was nothing really..." Sai says. "Yeah nothing to worry about..." Naruto gives me and small smile.

"Oh ok... it just sounded a bit intense..." I say. That smile it's... familiar why?

(RING!!!)

Naruto rolls his eyes at the bell. Everyone groans as the teacher walks in.

"HELLO CLASS! WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL FROM BREAK!!!!!" Our teacher yells in excitement. It's dead silent.

I remember why I hated this class... well actually everyone. The teacher yells too much and it's soooo annoying.

"Oh yeah! We have two new students!" She says and turns at Naruto and Sai.

"Ugh not this again..." Naruto says under his breath. Sai grabs his phone and starts to get on Snapchat.

"Would you guys like to intro-" the teacher starts.

"No were good. I've had enough of this introducing myself shit today." Naruto says and grabs his phone also.

Everyone was laughing and saying "oooooo" their so annoying.

"Well... ok..." the teacher shuts up and starts to talk about the assignment due next week.

"Psst! Hinata..." Naruto whispers and leans over to me.

"Y-yeah..." I whisper.

"Can we hang out after school or something?" He asks and his light blue sparkly eyes searches my face. I blush a little.

"Um... I'll uh..." CRAP! I have to work at the cafe after school with the girls. Damn! It would have been nice to hang out with him...