Chapter ~11~

Naruto POV

"Wait! Hina-" I try getting her attention but she's already inside. FUCK! DAMMIT! I look at Tayuya who is smirking.

"Really?!?!? Why would you do that!?!" I yell at her and she looks shocked. What the fuck is she wearing?

"Omg are you bleeding?!" She says and puts her hands on my face. I move her hands and walk inside. She follows and grabs my arm. "Talk to me!" She says sadly. I roll my eyes at her and stop walking.

"Look your not my fucking girlfriend anymore ok! Why the fuck would you do that?! Just leave me the fuck alone ok!!" I snap at her and she looks shocked.

"Naruto! You didn't think that u were gonna leave me right?!" She says slightly pissed off and kind of sad. Her grip is harsher on my arm. What the hell is wrong with her?? She is fucking insane!

"Tayuya i don't have feelings for you at all now fuck off!" I yell. "I felt nothing with you! Your just another one of those basic girls that throw themselves at any good looking guy they see!" I say to her with my hands on her shoulders.

"NARUTO UZUMAKI!!!!! No one turns me down! Guys would die to be you! I mean look at me!" She screams. My jaw drops when I hear my name spill out her mouth. Fuck. I hope she didn't hear... Hina...

*loud clash coming from the kitchen*

"What the fuck was that?" I yell out of reaction. Everyone in the cafe turns and look at the black haired girl stood there in shock. She wasn't moving. Glass broken in little pieces in front of her feet. Staring at me. No. Hina....

Tayuya looks at me and slaps me hard. What was that for what the fuck???? Her heels stomp off out the front door. Everyone is now looking at me. I look over at Hinata to see if she is still there but i see nothing but pink hair.

A guy with dark hair and a bunch of facial hair comes walking towards me. He is dressed just like the waitresses in the cafe. I'm assuming he is the manager or something?

"I'm sorry bud but we are going to have to ask you to leave..." He says calmly looking at me in my eyes.

"No I need to speak to Hina!" I say searching around the cafe for her.

He clears his throat. "Uh... Hina?" He says confused with an his right eyebrow lifted.

"I-I mean Hinata!" I stutter.

"She clocked out for a family emergency just now." What? Family emergency?

Hinata POV

Everyone is right... he is one of those boys. I shouldn't get involved and get hurt again... Ugh this is why dad always said not to get involved with boys anymore after... him.

I started washing plates and mugs. Sakura walks up and starts to rinse off the soapy dishes.

"Hey Hina, Ino is having trouble with one of the customers but table 6 is still waiting on their coffee. Do you think you can take it to them? Their order is on the counter over there, I'll take over for you!" Sakura says.

"Yea sure!" I say and smile. I walk over to the counter and grab a serving tray then start putting the plates, mugs and side snacks on it.

*yelling from a familiar voice and a high pitched girl voice comes from the front desk area*

"NARUTO UZUMAKI!!!!!"

*loud clash*

W-What??? N-Naruto U-Uzumaki... It c-can't be... No... No! Please... Tears start to form in the corner of my eyes. I can't move...

________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry that this was such a short chapter! I just wanted you guys to have something to at least read! I hope you guys enjoy it sorry if it wasn't that good!