IMPORTANT + EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT

hi,

so here's an update a long time overdue. i guess a was a little busy, i guess was a little lazy, i guess part of me didn't want to say anything until i really had anything to say.

and i do now. that's a good thing. that's a fucking phenomenal thing. here we are. i've published a book. my first, original book. available now, for you to buy on amazon. in both ebook and paperback format. (link posted on my message board)

its $2.99/£2.10 for the ebook, and $9.99/£6.99 for the paperback or whatever that converts to in your currency. i tried to make the prices as reasonable as i could while still making some sort of money, basically i get around £1/$1 for each book. also if ive made it so if you buy the paperback you can download the ebook for free, i dont know exactly how it works but im sure amazon explains somewhere.

so like i kind of don't know how to elaborate on that, because ive so normalised the act of writing books, i fucking do it all the time. ive done it all the time for years, but like, generally, widely, its much more of an achievement. and maybe i need to get out of my weird writing bubble and look at it objectively.

because it isn't perfect, because no book is ever going to be perfect, but it's my first, published original book, and i love it, and im proud of it. and im proud of myself.

anyway. the book itself is called Just Another Impossible Something, and i'm publishing under the name Peach Sefney. you can find it by typing that into amazon, its the one that looks like this

 you can find it by typing that into amazon, its the one that looks like this

i designed that cover myself lmao. graphic design is my passion.

anyway, so Just Another Impossible Something (i'll refer to it as jais for ease) is a book about, mental illness, self-discovery, being human, being hurt, healing, amongst other things. but more simply, it's about a boy called Fin and the way his world falls apart. i suppose its a sad story, but what else did you expect. also like no one is straight because miss me with that heterosexual bullshit.

i started jais a year ago, it took me a couple of months to write, and then about 5x times that time for me and a couple people to edit. i've honestly read it around 20 times at this point, and still, theres gonna be like one tiny little error in there somewhere isn't there lmao. but my friend elsa, who is my main editor, literally the backbone of this book. i cant use punctuation. it would be a mess without her. but anyway, she made me realise the other day, that i have to let this book go. its never going to be perfect. and it doesn't have to represent me wholly as a human being. its the first book. and there are people that want to read it. so i should let them.

i would really appreciate it if you could pick it up and let me know what you think. it would really help me out if you could drop a review on amazon and/or goodreads as well (you dont need to write a big paragraph, just a rating would help loads). also recommend it to your friends, if you like it ofc. i mean if you hate it, you're more than welcome to start a hate account for it or something lmao. but if you enjoyed it, it would really help other people find it and enjoy it too if you could review/recommend it.