Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Third Person POV

“Welcome all of you, my name is Christian, but then again most of you know that” The Games Keeper exclaimed smiling. Some of them knew him under the name of Fatlessmoon from minecraft. “Now you 24 will play in a Survival Games of your own.”

“Were aloud to team right?” MunchingBrotato asked raising his hand in the air like a child in a classroom. Sky, sitting two seats away, snorted a laugh at his friends comment. Christian rolled his eyes but nodded.

“Yes, you will be aloud teams of two or three. In fact you will get to choose your 'district' partner for the beginning. Let's get this out of the way while were at it. Whose teaming with who?”

Mitch jumped out of his chair and slid behind Jason, forcing himself halfway onto the chair Jerome was on.

“#Merome! No question about it!” Some of others groaned in complaint knowing the two had almost never lost a hunger games. But how would they do in a real hunger games?

“Go figure” Christian muttered, “Sky who do you pick?” Sky looked down at his hands then over at Deadlox, who was watching him, then at Tyler who was talking in a whisper to Kyle.

“Deadlox.” Ty grinned and punching his teammate in the shoulder. It was obviously going to be his choice.

“Uh can Jason, Quentin and I be a team?” Ian interrupted motioning to the three of them. Christian gave a nod writing down the three teams on the clipboard. He looked towards the other wall of the room where other players sat. five of them whispering in hushed voices.

“Ahem. Nooch? Teammate?” Nooch raised his head and instantly the other four quieted. Two turning away.

“Uh Woofless, Myself, and Purston.” Vikki crossed his arms tightly and the rest of the people could tell they had chosen Preston over him. Christian wrote down the teams and continued on.

“Well then me and Vik are gonna be the Cool kid club” Lachlan exclaimed glaring towards Nooch who turned his head. Another team.

Christian continued on down the list until he had all the teams written up as well as there team names. He read through the list aloud once more.

“Team 1~ #Merome with Jerome and Mitch.

Team 2~ #Skylox with Sky and Deadlox

Team 3~ Space Cake Fish...With Jason, Ian, and Quentin.”

“I am an amphibian!” Quentin hollered but no one listened.

“Team 4~ Hot and Spicy with Nooch, Woofless, and Preston.

Team 5~ I give up...with MunchingBrotato and Kkcomics.