Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Team Cool kids club

“If we stay down, maybe we can sneak into the building when one of them leaves” Lachlan whispered crouching down in the bushes. Him and Vik had there eyes on the small village in the snow biome. Where team Hot and Spicy was hiding out.

“Woofless seems to be the only one coming in and out of the building so we'll charge him. Or snipe one when they come to the hole in the wall to see whose dead.” Right as his sentence finished a canon fired and on instinct they looked up in time to see Tyler's face disappear from the sky. Not a moment later another canon fired and Kyle's face disappeared.

“Tyler and Kyle from Team I give up have been defeated. Team I give up has lost” Christian called out over the microphone. Vik shook his head and turned towards Lachlan to say something but saw he was ready to snipe. When Woofless poked his head out the door he fired nailing the tall man in the stomach. Clutching his stomach in pain Nooch and Preston hurried outside to check on him.

“Again.” Vik whispered as Lachlan notched his bow once more. He took a breathe and let the arrow launch hitting Woofless once more this time in the chest. His leather chestplate didn't offer him much protection.

Nooch had noticed where the arrow had come from and grabbed his Iron axe making a charge towards Vik and Lachlan.

“We have to fight him!” Lachlan ordered, “Ill take him, you get Preston.” They both gave each other a nod and seperated. Lachlan pulled his stone sword out and became prepared.

Vik on the other hand began to charge Preston but stopped a few steps away almost frozen in place.

“I-It's gonna be okay Woofless...Y-Your G-Gonna come to deathmatch with us” Preston was sniffling and sobbing as Woofless reached up with one hand and stroked the boys hair. Vik just stared at the bleeding wounds in one of his best friends.

“Woofless.” Vik mumbled. Preston heard him and turned pointing his sword at him shakily.

“You stay back! D-Don't come near my Woofless!” He shouted with tears streaming down his face.

“Preston its just a game. Woofless will be alright.” Vik tried reasoning with the boy as he stepped closer.

“But he isn't right now! Don't you see? Were putting our own friends to death! They go through pain, they feel like there going to die!” He screamed helplessly and threw down his sword as another canon fired. Vik looked over his shoulder and saw Nooch standing over Lachlans body.

“Lachlan from team Cool Kids club has been defeated!”

“Do you hear that Preston? He didn't suffer. Just end Rob.” Preston turned back to his dieing friend in time to hear the canon go off.

“Woofless from Hot and Spicy has been defeated.” Preston looked towards Nooch who was approuching.