Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Team Hot and Spicy

Preston listened to the canons fire one after another. In his head he imaged who was left and what physical condition they would be left in.

“Sky and Noah” Nooch Whispered, “That's it, then its just us.” Preston smiled a bit but It didn't last long.

“Nooch?” Prestons voice quivered with fear, “I-I Don't wanna die.”

“You wont Preston, your going to win I promised you didn't I?” Nooch continued walking towards spawn where they were expecting to run into anyone at anytime now. Whether it was Sky or Noah both of them knew they were the only team left and they were going to win.

“Is that Noah?” Preston whispered looking towards spawn. Noah was indeed sitting on top of the chests at spawn holding a stone sword on one hand and a bow and arrow sheath hung off his shoulder.

“He's got a bow.” Nooch mumbled moving into the clearing his iron axe in hand. Preston  followed from behind with a iron sword having picked it off of Vikkistar123. Noah saw them and grinned raising to his feet gripping his sword.

“A two versus one hardly seems fair” Noah hollered stepping down from the chests and walking in there direction. He whipped out his bow without a second thought and fired instantly. The arrow sailed in Nooch's direction but Preston pushed him and took the shot to the chest for him.

“No Preston!” Nooch exclaimed kneeling next to him.

“Look out!” He hollered back as Noah charged forward tackling Nooch to the ground. He raised his sword ready to stab his victim. Nooch shut his eyes and waited for the pain to hit. When he heard the canon he expected it to be Prestons not Noah's.

Preston had forced himself up ripped the arrow from his chest and using the last of his strength to stab the lone arrow through the top of Noah's head.

“NoahCraftFTW from Team Dynamite has been defeated. Dynamite has lost!” Christian boomed, “Preston from Team Hot and Spicy has been defeated.”

Nooch shook as he took off into the forest. He was ready to end this.

“Sky! Where are you! Were all that's left!” Nooch shouted at the top of his lungs as he broke into a clearing. Sky stood in the middle his face was red and soaked in dried tears but he clutched an iron sword proudly as he watched me. Both of them wore chainmeal chestplates. They were evenly matched.

“Ready to finally end this Sky?” Nooch called out and got a silent nod from the other boy.

The Two of them clashed together iron sword against iron axe each slash and swing bringing the other closer and closer to either death or victory. Nooch could feel blood running down his face as Sky's sword nicked the top of his head.

Nooch side swiped and nailed sky in the lower thigh. He went to swing again but Sky blocked it as his leg gave out from under him. Sky had lost the slight height advantage he had on Nooch and knew that was it. He was going to loose.

“I came to win” Nooch whispered almost as if to himself, then kicked Sky hard in the chest making him fall on his back his sword clattering just out of reach. With one flick of his hand he plunged the sword down and into Sky's chest killing him in one swipe.

“Sky from team #Skylox has been defeated. #Skylox has lost!” Christians voice came through, “Nooch Is the winner! Congrats. I'm bringing you back down.”

Nooch smiled and closed his eyes feeling a rush pass through him knowing He was the winner.