Chapter 2

Chapter 2

((This entire story is told in 3rd person but will alternate between each group))

The tributes spawned on there platforms around a large cornucopia type place with chests. The biome around them was a jungle and Jerome was overly excited about it. Each person had spawned across from there team mate(s) and gave each other concerned looks.

“When the timer ends. The Games have begun. Good Luck!” Christians voice called over a microphone the sound echoing the dome. A Counter appeared above the cornucopia and began its count down from 30.

“Good luck guys!” Mitch hollered flashing everyone a grin then lowered his voice, “Your gonna need it.”

When the counter passed 10 people began to crouch ready to charge at spawn.

5

4

3

2

1

Everyone sprang off the platforms and took off. Though only 4 people didn't run to spawn. The rest charged. Chests sprung open and Deadlox was the first to produce a wooden sword, and a leather chestplate. Grasping his teammates arm they darted safely off spawn.

“Come on Jason let's go!” Ian ordered pushing Quentin forward grabbing Jason by the arm. None of them had gotten a chest seeing as Mitch and Tyler had pounced on the ones they wanted.

Not a moment after the chests closed did the first cannon sound. On the end of the Stone sword wielded by Antvenom was Dartron. His screams of pain echo'd the dome before he fell the ground unmoving and bleeding from the stab wound through his back. Jordan(Sparklez) grabbed Ant by the

arm pulling him away from the kill taking the apple and steak from him first.

Team #Merome

“Awe dats poop I wanted to kill him” Mitch exclaimed strolling over to the body. “They took whatever he had too.” Mitch's eyes widened as the body on the ground fadded away in front of him.

“Dartron from team Confidence has been defeated.” Christian exclaimed over the microphone. Mitch rolled his eyes.

“Anything left in the chests?” Jerome asked flipping open the lid of a chest then shutting it when he realized it was empty. “Cause I ain't finding nothing.”

“Nothing biggums, vultures got it all. I've got my stone sword though” The canadian flashed the sword at the bacca and shoved it back into the sheath on his side, “And I got some porkchops and vile creatures.” Jerome scrunched up his nose.

“Disqusting. Throw them out or something” Mitch rolled his eyes and put them in his backpack. Each person had started with an empty backpack used like an inventory would be. “Let's go find some fools to chop up”