Brat

(A/N: WARNING! GAY SMUT IS WITHIN THIS CHAPTER! IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT PLEASE GO TO ANOTHER STORY! If you do like it then give it a read and enjoy!)

Eren's P.O.V.
   I had a long day at work. I am a fifth grade reading teacher who is married to my one and true love....Levi. He has always been there for me. Recently, I don't get to see him as much as I would like. He works as a lawyer for a big time firm. I understand though.
     I sigh sitting on the couch. I turned my head to the door and saw him. My handsome man. Levi looked dead, he drugged his feet against the cold hard floor. I got up and went over to get his jacket.
  "Let me take that for you," I helped him get his jacket off with a small smile.
  "Thanks," he gently kissed me. I always blushed no matter what. I put his jacket on the coat rack as I went to the kitchen.
   "How are your headaches today Eren?" He asked concerned.
    "Don't worry, I laid down,"
    "You know, you should really see a doctor for that," I sighed. Levi was tight, I really should have.
     "I'll do it sometime this week..." I walked back over to him with some coffee. He sat down at the table as I placed the cup of joe in front of him.
     "Thanks," he smiled. I sat across from him.

Levi's P.O.V.
   I could tell something was wrong with Eren, headaches constantly recently was not a good sign. Maybe it was just migraines. I sighed taking a sip of the coffee. I couldn't help but not get lost in his beautiful eyes. They were so perfect. Eren had this innocence about him ever since I married him. We had been married for five years now. I finished my coffee with a yawn.
   "Wow, tired already? It's not even nine o'clock yet," Eren commented with a smirk.
   I smirk back, "Want to do something fun then?"
   Eren's face went red. Oh, that was so cute. No matter how many times we had sexual intercourse, he would blush as red as a cherry.
    "Sure Mr. Ackerman," Eren's smirk went into a full blown on grin. He knew just what to do to set me off.

Eren's P.O.V.
   "Sure Mr. Ackerman," I grinned at Levi. I could tell he wanted to pounce on me like a mouse would to a cat. Except not kill me of course. I got up and walked over to his chair.
    "Let's take this somewhere else," I smirk. Levi looked at me.
    With a sigh he smiled, "Looks like that case is going to have to wait," Levi got up. By that time I already sauntered into the room. I laid down on our king size bed. Levi smirked. I loved that smirk. I winced a little. Levi noticed it immediately.
   "Babe, you alright?" I could tell he was concerned. A little too much if you ask me.
  "Yeah, it's just a headache is all," I shook it off.
Levi smiled gently, "Ok then," he sat beside me taking off his shirt. Levi placed his ring on the mahogany night stand beside our bed. I blush noticing how toned he was. Levi went to the gym on weekends and worked out every day before he goes to work. On days off, he worked out for about three hours.
   "Like what you see?" Levi's coal black eyes met mine with his seductive smirk.
   "I always do," I was wearing sweatpants that exposed a seemingly apparent erection.
   "I can tell," he was referring to that. I couldn't help it, every time it felt like I was losing my virginity all over again.

Levi's P.O.V.
     "I can tell," I knew he was hard. I got on top of him with a smirk looking down at my husband. I kissed him roughly. Our tongues tied passionately for the first time in months. I have been so busy with my job that we hadn't had much personal time to ourselves.
     Pulling back from the kiss, I gently bit his lip. Eren's hands were so warm against my cool back. I whispered into his ear, "Let's see how you scream in pleasure brat," 'Damn, hadn't used that name in years,' I thought to myself.
    "Please do," he said in a coarse whisper as if holding back a moan already. His grip on me got harder. I started to bite his neck.
    "A-ah," he moaned out. I reached for him hair and gripped onto his short locks. "P-please Mr. Ackerman," his breathing became more hitched. I stopped my assault onto his neck. It was a beautiful masterpiece if I do say so myself. They were already bruising. I sat up in a straddling position and unbuttoned his polo. His sense of lazy fashion wasn't always the best, in my opinion. But it was cute. Him with his polo and sweats.
     I traced my index finger down his torso, "Now, let's see how I can make you melt," Eren blushed with his awkward smile, as he helped me get off his shirt. I discarded it too the side of the bed and went back down to his neck.

Eren's P.O.V.
    I gripped onto his back. I really needed him to fuck me, hard too. All nine inches of him. I was that needy. My husband kissed down my neck and onto my torso. "L-Levi, don't tease," I pleaded. My hand went off his body. They went straight to the hem of his pants.  I pulled them down, and he helped them getting them off. We discarded those too. Levi, the sex god, started grinding on me. My member was hard and precum was seeping through the slit.
   "F-fuck......please..." I sounded like a horny slut.
   "Magic word?" He smirked at me sitting back up in the straddling position.
   "Please Daddy..." I blushed.
   "I can't hear you," He smirked.
   "PLEASE DADDY!" He was satisfied with that and went back to leaving hickies all over my chest.
      Levi readjusted himself on my lower half. "Hmmmmm, looks like these are in the way, huh?" He winked at me.
   "Y-yea," he started to pull both my boxers, and my sweats down. I helped him of course.  My dick was fully erect. Levi kissed me and went to fondle it.

Levi's P.O.V.
   I kissed him, pumping his hard and erect dick. He pulled back away from the kiss and turned his head to the side. His face was red from the intercourse.
  "A-Ah.." he grinded his lower half upwards. I could tell he was melting underneath me. His warm hands held onto my hair. That really turned me on. I went to my own boxers and stripped those off, discarding them as well. I went lower onto his delectable body. My tongue licked his shaft. I was greeted by a slight shiver from Eren. Eren had already let go of my hair and gripped onto the bed.
     His head was already purple and, his cock throbbing with anticipation. I placed my hands on his hips and started to suck him off.
   "F-fuck," Eren's breathing was becoming laborious. My tongue twirled his head. I also went up and down. Eren's mouth was moaning out obscenities. He reached down to my hair to help me along.
    Gripping my hair, he shoved his dick further down my throat. I could taste his cum. It was sour, yet sweet in my opinion. It was like a delicious sauce. Then again, I'm kinky as fuck when it came to Eren. At first this sudden pce made me almost choke. I gagged a little. Eren slowed down and loosened his grip, noticing. I could tell he felt bad but didn't let go fully.

Eren's P.O.V.
    "T-Turn me over please," I didn't want to fully come in his mouth. I wanted to last longer. I knew at this point he was going to make me do that.
     Levi didn't listen. He licked my balls and went back to pumping with his hand.
   "I-I'm gonna c-cum Levi," I moaned out. Knowing Levi as long as I did, I knew internally he was smiling. I arched my back orgasming, gripping onto his black hair.
     Levi pulled back with a smirk. He licked the cum off his lips and fingers. Slowly, one-by-one, not taking his black eyes off of me. "God, you always taste so good~"
    "Glad, y-you liked it,"
    "Liked it? LOVED it. Now, you may flip over,"
     I did as he said. Levi moved off to the side to let me move better underneath him. I propped myself onto my elbows, giving him a full view of my plump ass. He stood up over me from behind, due to his shortness. His dick at this point was soaked and hard.
    "This is gonna hurt brat," he warned me.
    "I-I know Daddy," I replied wanting it again. Levi spanked my ass and then shoved himself in.
     "A-Ah! Levi!" It hurt like hell.

  Levi's P.O.V.
     I shoved my dick into him. I groaned and gripped his hair. This caused me ramming Eren's face into the bed. "God you're so tight!" Well, it figures. We hadn't done this in months and with how busy he probably was, he most likely didn't masturbate.
      I gripped his once again, throbbing cock. "You're such a fucking slut for me Eren," I was able to get out. All I heard was moans and sweaty bodies smacking against one another. It took me a few seconds though to find his sweet spot.
     I rammed against it hard. "G-God!" I clawed his back.
    "Harder!" Eren screamed. I did as such, gripping his dick harder as I went as fast and hard as my body would let me.
      "Yes! Y-YES!" Eren and I came at the same time as he screamed that. Our breathes were uncontrollable as was our heart rate. I pulled out.
     Eren turned to his side to face me. "I love you so much Levi," his eyes had true love in them. Not some one night stand, but love and adoration like the first time I asked him out. I smiled trying to calm down my breathing.
    "I love you too...brat," we both chuckled. Soon enough sleep over took us. We didn't care we were naked and dirty of course. For once, I felt like the world's problems were solved at that moment. I wish moments like these could last forever.

   (A/N: Hope you enjoyed chapter 1!)