Chapter 4: Old Flames

Levi's P.O.V.
     I parked in the empty parking lot of our small law firm. I took in a shaky deep breath. I had a bad feeling about this. Usually my intuition was right. It was like I had a sixth sense or something.
    "Hello Regina," I greeted the receptionist at the counter. She looked at me and pointed to Erwin's office. I sighed with a dead face expression. "Here goes nothing," I knocked on the door out of courtesy of his privacy.
  "Come in," Erwin sat in his dark, red leather chair. He had his elbows on the table, fingers intertwined. His piercing blue eyes inspected me meticulously. It was his eyes bored into my soul.
    I walked inside and closed the door behind. "Levi, take a seat," he gestured his hand to the chair on the other side of the desk from where he sat.
    "I was planning on to," I sat down. I really hated coming in early. For me to properly function, I need two cups of joe, not one. My contrasting eye color met his. "Why did I have to come in early today?" I placed my brief case besides the chair.
     He stood up and walked over by my chair. I truly felt uncomfortable right now.
    "Well Ackerman, I wanted to say your doing a good job on the Annie Leonhardt case," he placed each of his large hands on each of my shoulders.
    "That's a stupid reason to call me in about three hours earlier then when I need to come in," I glared up at him.
    The blonde haired man chuckled.
    "Look, I'll just get to work early, but you better be paying me extra for today," I was the only one that could talk to him like this because we knew each other well. He was my ex boyfriend. Before I met Eren of course.
     I started to get up but was stopped by Erwin. "I didn't dismiss you, Levi," he then bent down to kiss me.

SMACK!
     I hit his cheek so hard that there was a huge red mark where my hand hit.

Erwin's P.O.V.
SMACK!
    I turned my face away from him. Oh, that turned me on even more. For awhile, I've been wanting him. His Eren didn't deserve him. No, only me. I was always there for him. Not that little school teacher.
     I let him go, but quickly rushed up behind him. "Look Levi, I know you fantasize about me," I whispered into his ear.
   There was a pause, "Looks like someone has an obsession," he retorted. That wasn't going to be my answer.
   With both my arms, I wrapped them around his waist. Immediately, he stomped on my foot, hard.
   "Ow! Son of a..." He turned around and punched me square in the face.
    "Never, and I mean NEVER call me in early again!" He shouted at me and left with his brief case in hand.

Levi's P.O.V.
  "God fucking DAMN IT!" I clenched my fist, white knuckles and shaking. Regina looked at me with a raised eyebrow.
  "What happened?"
  "Old flames, that's what," I walked over to my office and slammed the door.

Eren's P.O.V.
   I couldn't remember where I put the milk. Yes, that's a weird way to start a topic, but I couldn't. I walked over to the fridge. I felt my legs become wobbly as I fell down.

~Our Wedding Day~
  *"Woah man, your legs are wobbly," my man of honor Armin helped me with my tuxedo.
   I was so nervous. What if I messed up completely? Like in the, 'Corpse Bride'! I turned to look at him, with a nervous smile, "So, what do you think?"
   Looking up and down my body he gave me a thumbs up with a cheeky smile, "Go get 'em tiger!"
   The wedding was fantastic! I couldn't wait for the after party. That's when we shared our first moments together, as a married couple, love drunk with wine in our hands. I couldn't help but get lost into his eyes as the music was blaring throughout the room. People were smiling and happy without a care in the world.
   It was 12 hours about when we got to our room 4002. It was a nice hotel where most honeymooners go to consumate (A/N: if you don't know what it is, it's having sex after being married) their marriage.
  Immediately, Levi basically pounced on me onto our bed.  Kissing my neck gently but playful. "Heh, that tickles stahpp!" I giggled, but of course he didn't listen.
  Levi started to strip off his shirt, he was more muscular then me. I turned my head away, with a blush.
  "Aww come on, think of it as... making out...but extreme," Levi joked. I was hard by this point. Instead of talking, he ended up kissing me. Our tongues tied, my face beet red.
    I wrapped my arms around his neck. I didn't want to lose my virginity until after we were married to make this moment special.
    We stopped kissing. Levi moved down my shirt collar to kiss my neck.
    "A-Ah," my neck was super sensitive. It always was.
    "I'm glad we have this moment together," he whispered in my ear. The closeness, the intamacy, our sweaty bodies hitting off one another. Let me say, he went rough on me. I wasn't able to sit properly for about a week afterwards. He would bust on me for it.