But What About Me?

Eren's P.O.V.
   My eyes woke up groggily. I don't know what had happened, but I knew it wasn't good. I looked for our clock. It was ten after seven at night. 'Damn, Levi must be working late.' I thought to myself, using the nearby wall to help me get up. My head hurt like a bitch. I used my left hand to place on my forehead, like THAT was going to make it better. My vision was blurry a bit. I tried to get my bearings.
    I heard the phone ring. I walked over to the phone, luckily it wasn't too far from where I fell. I squinted my eyes to look at the caller I.D. It was the MRI center. Clicking talk, I answered.
   "Hello?"
   "Hi, my name is Dr. Dean Richards from the Rose MRI center, is this Eren Ackerman?"
   "Yes,"
   "I'm calling in regards to a MRI scan you had here,"
   My heart raced, This could be bad. Where was Levi? I needed him right now for emotional support, and he isn't here!
"Yes?"
"Your MRI scans showed you have a brain tumor in your brain,"
  I dropped the phone when I heard him utter those words. Levi was right to worry about my sudden onset of headaches.
"Hello?" I heard the man say with worry with the phone on the ground. I slowly bent down to pick it back up. My headaches were easing as my vision was turning somewhat better. I held the phone up to my ear to listen to the doctor more.

Levi's P.O.V.
  "What do you mean you don't remember Annie?" I asked furiously. I needed to interrogate her to prepare for day one of the trial. The time was ten after seven. I wasn't gonna get home until late tonight and probably for the next few weeks. After this case, I really need some time off. I could feel myself having a headache from the stress this case was bringing me.
  "I just don't ok?" Annie crossed her arms over her chest. She was sitting with her legs crossed, wearing black dress pants and a dark blue polo shirt. She looked away from me.
  "Do you remember seeing the money anywhere?" I asked again.
  There was a pause, "I told you...I don't know, maybe Berthholdt has it...."
"Who's he?"
"A friend of mine, he should know where Marco kept it. I don't,"
  This gave me a brilliant idea. She couldn't have killed Marco because she wasn't after the money, but why would she know if he had it or might have had it?
  "How do you know he might have it?" I placed my hands on my hips. The whole case was about that Marco had money and that he was murdered to get his fortune. Some evidence pointed to her but some didn't. Truthfully, I know she did it. Although, I had to prove she didn't.
  "I don't. He might, if not him then his friend Reiner," her face was back to the resting bitch face.
"How do you know?"
"We were all friends of course, they were poor though,"
"Do they have any past dealings with authorities that you know of?"
"Nope, I don't," I knew Annie did it. I had this feeling. The evidence against her was her supposed, 'I was at my friend Ymir's house.' The blonde hair woman would've been able to get back in time of the murder, and plus Ymir claimed to not be with Annie that night. This case was going to get interesting.

Eren's P.O.V.
  I sat down on the couch crying. The doctor told me at this point, I only had about five months to live. They couldn't do any chemotherapy because I was too far into the stages of having this cancer. What was I going to do? How could I tell Levi? I didn't know what to do. I got up to grab a piece of paper and a pen. I decided on keeping notes for him to give to him when I depart. I needed to call Mikasa.
  She was crying on the phone, after hearing my news. I couldn't blame her, death is scary. I finished writing the note. I got up and walked over to the bedroom. The doctors warned me my memories were going to get worse. So, in each note I'm writing until my final one is going to be memories with my husband; that I'll cherish forever.
   Once in the bedroom, I placed the letters underneath the bed. The bed had space between it and the floor. I made sure to place it there. I didn't know what to tell Levi? I needed to go to his first court date. This was a high profile case. I needed to be there to support him...but what about me?