Prologue

Y/n pov

Crowley was towering above you as you coward on your knees. He circled you. "You have one more chance. Torture the souls or you will trade places." Someone grabs your shoulder and pulls tearing your flesh. You scream.

"Ok, I-I-I'll do it just p-p-please stop ripping at me." You look at Crowley hopeful.

"Your hope discusses me. Fine, you have one last chance." Crowley looks down at your face. "Kitty."

Crowley snaps and your shackles disappear. Someone digs there hand into your torn flesh making you scream. "You know he likes you. Kitty." They disappear before you see their face. You walk up to start.

Time Skip

"Good Kitty. Now I have a special soul I want you to watch for me. Can you Kitty?" Crowley puts his hands on his lap. Looking into your e/c eyes.

"Yes master," you kneel looking down, "Always." You look him in the eye.

"Good. It's Dean and Sam Winchester. They have wiggled a place in my brain and I feel better if you go watch them." You nod.

"But master what would I wear?." You ask Crowley with a smug smirk.

"A cat for my Kitty." He snaps his fingers and your walking on the earth.

You look around for the Impala. You always took a liking to squirrel and moose, as master called them. Never knowing which one was who. You spot Dean walking into a bar. Quick get his attention. "Meoow." You yowl to get his attention you bring up a paw and walk a bit funny.

"Cat are you okay? Oh, what the hell I'm talking to a cat." You pull your paw closer to you as he picks you up. He looks at your paw. He goes to reach for it and you bite his hand. "Ow damn cat. I'm not going to hurt you." You let him reach for your paw but try to say as close to it as possible. He rubs it and you start to purr. "Awe good kitty."

"Dude what are you doing?" Sam starts to walk over Dean who still has me in his arms.

"The cat is hurt can we help it or something?" You pull yourself closer to Dean feeling safe in his arms. You slip and hear a jingle.

"Look the cat has a tag. Probably has a home too." Dean reaches for your collar and you purr you try to lick his hand but he grabs it too fast.

"Kitty. Belongs too Dean and Sam W. And there is my phone number." Dean looks at me. I tilt my head to see a squirrel or a moose in him. "Hiya there Kitty." I jumped at the sound of Crowley's nickname for me. Ugh, I wish I could speak.

"Meow" I sound calm and sweet. I see why to cat now Crowley thanks words can mess things up.

"I guess but it is your Impala at risk here." I see a moose now.

"Kitty goes in my baby and we dump her. Got it, Kitty. Now you hungry?"

I start purring again and meow sweetly.

'Look, Kitty, I'm sorry for not telling you sooner but it's way better. Mm'kay. Just stick with it.' Crowley's voice echoes through my head.

'Master I'm being held by Squirrel and you want me to stick with it?! I thought you liked me a little!'

'Fine do you want to be my first in command or not? It is that simple.' I hear a faint buzz and look around climbing up to Dean's shoulder and peering around the world from a higher angle. I see a dark blue sky and a man staring at me. I look closer at the man. It's Crowley. I smile and feel hands on my ribcage. I quickly stop smiling and start purring.