The Truth

Two weeks with the Winchesters and no telling what the plan was they didn't talk much around me. Mostly Dean but he enjoyed my company for some odd reason but it was ok I liked it too- 'Don't you be falling for a Winchester Kitty.'

'Sorry master won't happen again.'

'It better!' Crowley's voice ringing in my head. I lick Dean's hand. He doesn't move I crawl out of his grasp and walk over to Sam. He was on the phone. I crawled over slowly and quietly to the under the table.

"I don't know son. The cat just showed up. And with tags saying it belonged to you boys?" An unfamiliar man's voice speaks through the speaker.

"I know and I can't test the damn thing it won't let me touch it. Only Dean to be honest here I think there's something wrong with it." Sam speaks flipping through some pages.

"So besides this 'Kitty' what's up with the attack on hell?" The voice speaks from the phone again.

"I don't really know Bobby I keep trying to talk with Dean but this Crowley guy he has to go." Sam moves a book.

"Sam. Do you know of the cat sitting at your feet?" Cass speaks startling me. I look at him and see his eyes flash white. I close my eyes.

"Kitty?" Sam looks under the table. I curl up and start purring. Staring into his eyes.

"No. That's not a cat." Sam's face turns pure white as he turns to face the angel.

"Well, then what the hell is it!" Sam starts screaming trying to get me.

"Moose. Stop trying to hurt my Kitty," Crowley starts to talk making the angel leave, "I need her in good condition."

"What do you mean 'my Kitty,'" Sam looks at Crowley.

"Well..." Dean walks in.

"What the in the hell are you doing here?" Dean asks Crowley in His groggy voice. I prance out from under the table and sit at Crowley's feet, ready to serve him.

"Collecting something of mine."

"A soul?" Dean questions him looking at me.

"Er, wrong. A demon," Crowley puts his hand up ready to snap," In fact, you might know this one. Her name is y/n but you can call her... Hmm... Kitty?" He snaps his fingers. I am in a human body.

"Hello, boys," I say. Teleporting myself out of the hotel.

Time Skip

In hell, I kneeled at Crowley's feet. "Kitty you did something bad today. You could have gotten yourself killed. Do you want to go back are you sure?"  He looked into my eyes full of worry.

"Yes master, it won't happen again if so I'll send one of my men," I said looking down. He grabs my chin. Making me look in his eyes.

"I lo- Go then," He pushes away my face, "Bye Kitty."

I walk out and pass a demon, "He wants you. Kitty," the demon from when he made me a torturer. I grab their arm and yank them to me.

"Who are you?" I demand their name.

They smirk, "Kira, the mind reader. Sorry to scare you, Kitty," Kira disappears into thin air. (Made this demon up doesn't exist. Or does she? lOl back to the story.)

I shake it off and go to the surface, "I'm telling you I fell in love with a demon," Dean speaks.

"Which one I might know them?" I say walking into the room they talking in.

"You are not welcome here!" Sam yells at me. Dean grabs his arm pulling him back.

"Oh well then," I say looking down ready to leave, "bye then," I wave at the brothers and walk out of the room.

"Wait y/n!" Dean yells at me I turn around really quick happy he didn't let me leave. He bumps into me. We fall on the floor. Inches from each other face. I blush and teleport back above him. He lands on the floor with an 'oof.' 

"Sorry," I tell him picking him up and then looking at my hand in his, "What demon? Please, I need to know," I look at him with sadness in my eyes.

"No one you know. So are you okay with killing your own kind?" He hesitates on 'kind.' 

I stand up tall and reply, "I am Crowley's General here to serve him at any minute, but I will allow you to command me till I return to Hell."