To Hell Then Back

Y/n POV

I lie on the backseat. Going over bumps.

'Can you change me back? I'm starting to get cold,' I think.

"Kitty come here," Sam pats his lap. I look to Dean.

'Oh, so I'm a dog now?' I scoff.

'No just,' Dean sighs. 'How do I change you back?' We make a turn.

'Think of what you want me to be then snap twice. Simple,' I stretch and sit up.

'Human?' Dean snaps twice. My body transforms. I hold my arm. Stitches hurt when transforming.

"So more about this Damon demon," Dean asks while turning into a small cafe.

"Damon is a blacksmith demon. He can inscribe demon-killing omens on blades, arrow tips, bullets, etcetera. Anything, in particular, you want to know?" I look out the window. The sunsets. I yawn.

"Has he ever killed someone?" Sam asks.

"What kinda question is that? All demons have killed someone. Even me," I stare out the window.

"Hungry?" Dean asks.

"Ya. I could eat I suppose," we get out of the car. We walk to the doors. Something feels off about here.

'Something feels wrong,' I tell Dean. 'There are pets here.' I look into the cage through the window. 'Pets that aren't like me. Master, we must leave,' I stand near the car.

"Come on Kitty. Let's go get some grub," Dean motions me away.

"I can't go in there. They'll eat me alive," I state.

"Well, this is the only dinner for miles. You're gonna have to lay low or something," Dean grabs my hand.

"Can we eat somewhere else? Or change me. Or just something. We're drawing attention," Dean pulls me to the back.

'Dog,' his voice rings. He snaps. I get lower to the ground.

"Come on, Kitty," he waves me to the car again.

'And I thought I've been everything. Thanks,' I bitterly spit.

'I can make you a cat again. I don't think you'd like that.'

A demon opens the door. I can't tell who but they're a demon.

"Hello. My name is Cindy. I'll be your waitress," Cindy hands a menu to Dean and Sam.

"Can I get a coffee?" Sam asks.

"Yeah," she scribbles in a notebook.

"I'll get a coffee too. Do you have bacon or sausage?" Dean asks petting my head.

"Oh, yeah. I have some treats. I'll be right back with your coffee and dog bone," she smiles falsely.

"So how do we get info on Damon if we can't talk to y/n?" Sam asks glaring at me.

'Is he that bull-headed?' I ask watching demons move around. I hide under the table. 'Master tell Moose he can say something aloud and I can hear and tell you. Stupid Moose,' I spit bitterly.

"Sammy, she has ears and I do too. Ask," Dean says as he rubs my back. His hand touches my stitches. I whimper. "Sorry, Kitty," he pats my head.

"How does he do his business?" Sam asks.

'Damon works in the black market in hell and the normal market. Well as normal as you can get. He sells demon-killing weapons to more human demons the ones who want out. Those normally die and then hunters get ahold of them. That's how you got Ruby's. Damon works under Crowley, so I'm guessing when Crowley learned of Damon's black market selling he got mad and sent him off to be tortured. Anything else?' I tell Dean.