3 - Don't Tell

"Whoever did this to you--

"Whoever did this to you--... fucking sick bastard." He muttered the latter under his breath while gently caressing my back as I sobbed in his embrace. I haven't even said a single word to him, I just burst out crying. All the feelings I've been concealing for so long erupted just because a stranger noticed I was hurt. 

I wasn't the type who shared my feelings with others especially strangers, not even to my closest friends. I was afraid of judgment and that would result in my isolation. I never admitted anything when my friends questioned where I got the bruises and wounds from. They're not aware that my boyfriend beat me, although they are aware of my father's aggression towards me. I never confirmed anything nor denied everything when they once suspected that Jungkook might have the same aggression as my fathers. Whenever they asked, I felt like I was about to cry, but I always was able to put a facade and was always able to hold it in. But despite their suspicion, they never insisted on finding out more.

I don't want to cry in front of them. I don't want to cry in front of anyone.

"Just let it out. I'm here for you." He whispered, soft voice trying to calm me down within his warm embrace. I couldn't help my tears anymore. They just continue to fall despite trying my best to collect myself together.  His soothing voice and warmth made me lose control over myself and just let it all go in the form of tears, tears I thought had already gone dry. 

However, someone then forcefully knocks on the comfort room door, making my breath hitch in surprise, "Excuse me, if someone is doing inappropriate things in there, can you please just take it to the motel or something... some of us need to take a leak you know?" A female voice called out scoffing from behind the door.

I quickly pushed myself off him, but he was quick to cup my cheeks and wipe my tears for me.

"I'll take you home. I know you can't face our folks like this right now." He said, looking straight in my eyes..

"No... I can fix myself... I'm really sorry." I replied, my voice shaking and hoarse from crying so much so suddenly.

"Ugh! C'mon! Seriously! I'm almost bursting out here!!" The woman then banged on the door.

Chanyeol then turned then reached for the lock and as soon as it was unlocked, the woman immediately stepped inside but stopped instantly when she laid eyes on him. She looked like she was dazed, standing by the door, frozen, not even seeing me standing there.

"Go on, do your business. The cubicles have doors." He scoffed back with brows all furrowed. She looked curious when she finally laid eyes on me, looking straight at my face but she proceeded to her way going inside one of the cubicles.

He then turned his attention to me, expression instantly changing from annoyed to calm, "You need to rest. I'll just tell your father-"

"NO!" I exclaimed, cutting him off. "Please don't tell him! Please!" I pleaded, trying to hold back the tears.