Paparrazi

Zens Pov

I shimmy my jeans up my long, skinny legs and then go to check the time. He should be here. I give him ten minutes until I finally decide to give him a text.
-where r you? X-

-Oh you thought I mean 1pm. No no no 1am it has to be nice and dark for what I have planned. X-

1am that's a little late. And why does it have to be dark. I shake off the thought and stroll on over to my fridge. I'm starving. Unfortunately there is not food in my fridge. I phone Darnell who is on his way round to mine and ask him to pick up some delicious pizza. He moans and groans but does it as 1. He's a god and 2. Well... it's his job however if he didn't want too I totally would have gotten it. It's about a 45 minute drive haha.

"I love you Darnell." I say as I shove the pizza in my mouth.
"You should that was a 45 minute drive. I mean the pizza is delicious though." He says as he cheekily takes a slice and eats it. I spend the rest of the day doing work and chatting with Darnell. It reaches about 11 before he decides to leave and I have to waste time by myself.

I catch up with some programs on Netflix while topping up my makeup. I hear my doorbell and sprint to the door. "Hey." He says. "Hey."
I grab my jacket,keys and phone and then hop in his car. "Where are we going?" I ask curiously. "It's a surprise remember." He says smirking. Damnit I want to know. I smile and lie back into his car seat. My eyes begin to drop and I'm then fast asleep.

Zacs POV

I quickly glance over at Zen and notice she's sleeping. She's so cute when she's sleeping. I want to curl up beside her and hold her.

We finally arrive and I shake Zens arm softly. "Hey... we are here." I say quietly waiting for herself to awaken. She yawns and stretches her arms. "Sleepy?"
"Not anymore." We giggle and she looks around confused. "Zac we are in the middle of no where." There are green fields for days out here, I come here whenever I want to get away from my celeb life. "It's quiet out here. No paparazzi bugging us. Just you me and the stars."

Zens POV

I look around it's very dark. Zac brings it a basket and a blanket. Are we going to have a picnic under the stars? How romantic. He places the blanket down and pulls out an non-alcoholic beverage, coke instead of wine as I don't drink. And two wine glasses. I laugh at it and he smiles. He pulls out rose petals and surrounds the blanket in them. He comes over, takes my hands and leads me to the blanket. I sit down and he sits behind me. I nuzzle into his arms and he holds me tightly. I turn around and straddle him and we begin kissing. He takes a breath says "I love y..." but just before he can't finish his sentence a paparazzi takes a picture of us both. Oh no.