Thumbnail

-ZACDAYA IS REAL-
-ZENDAYA FOUND STRADDLING ZAC-
-TWITTER CONFIRMED-
-NO WAY OUR BABYS ARE OFFICIAL-

Zendayas PoV
I scroll threw all my social media looking at all the articles and tweets wrote about me and Zac. Fans that ship us are going wild over the whole thing. I swear this better not be a dream.

Zacs POV
I smile as I swipe threw twitter, watching all the edits of me and Zen. Everyone's going crazy that I announced we were together on twitter even Zen. She couldn't believe it.

I send her multiple edits and photos of us together and she reply's with just as many. I love how our fans are so supporting.

Today we both have an interview and it's guaranteed that they will question us on the relationship

Zendays POV

Zac and I introduced ourselves to the interviewer and the gang. They are all so nice. Zac looks delicious. He is wearing lovely ripped jeans that I want to rip off him and a burgundy top that would look fabulous on the floor. ZEN FOCUS WE ARE AT AN INTERVIEW. I shake my head off as the interviewer asks the first question.

"Of course. The movie looks fabulous guys and one last thing before we leave. Are Yous dating?"
I thought they weren't going to ask about us but of course. I decide I wink at the camera and leave it there. Making the interviewer and Zac laugh. We take a quick few pictures for the thumbnail and I actually find one really cute.

"That one is actually really cute could you send me it." I ask and they nod. Zac agrees and also asks them to send him it aswell.

 Zac agrees and also asks them to send him it aswell

We look so cute. That's going as my cover photo on Twitter.

"Come too lunch with me" Zac insists grabbing my hips looking down into my eyes. "How could I refuse." I say smiling up at him as caresses my cheek and places a kiss on my forehead. "Come." He grabs my hand and we are off. I'm in love with this guy.