Your Z

*-A/N-*
Omg we are almost at 1k reads I am shookkkkkk.tbh I never expected a single person to read this 😂thank you guys sm

Updates have been very slow and that's just currently bc I'm going through exams and having to study 24/7 urghhhh but the new chapter is belwow sorry for the slow updates :)I have a question.

any opinions on other ships I could write about or imagines i could do I need inspiration!

Now I will let u read thanks hope i enjoyyy :)
Again sorry for the short chapter
---------
Zendays PoV

I wake up spread across Zacs bed from spending the night with him. It was... magical. I look to my side and notice that he is not there.

As I stumble down the stairs the delicious smell of bacon hits my nostrils. I see Zac cooking away and I wander over to his kitchen counter and watch him as he does his thing.

He grabs two plates and places one in front of me and beside me and then places the bacon and pancakes in each plate.

"Looks scrumptious." I say my mouth drooling from not just the pancakes but his shirtless self. He could have burnt himself though... tut tut tut.

I scoff the pancakes into my mouth and finish way before he does. I was famished after last nights very delightful but tiring activity. I still can't get over last night, I feel like a fan girl.

He takes my hand and we lounge on his couch. He snuggles me while we flick through Netflix wondering what to watch. "Any ideas?" He asks.
"Not a clue."
"Maybe we don't need tv." He climbs on top of me and we dive into a deep make-out session. It's like my mouth was crafted for his tongue. It's like I was made for him.

He pulls away and pulls away a strand of hair and whispers into my ear "I love you."
"I love you too." I whisper back making him smile and continue to kiss me. "Your mine. My Z."
"Your Z."